Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AND NNNOOOWWW ok so part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

How come everyone says flip's the lucky one? I mean, I don't know either of them, but all the Miami CPer's I know say these are two of the coolest kats around. And if she's had two kids with him, you gotta say she's just as lucky to have him as he is to have her.

BTW Flip, cut out this amateur photography bullshit!!! Get pod up there to take some 6megapixel photos with that badass camera of his!! :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by macboy

How come everyone says flip's the lucky one? I mean, I don't know either of them, but all the Miami CPer's I know say these are two of the coolest kats around. And if she's had two kids with him, you gotta say she's just as lucky to have him as he is to have her.

BTW Flip, cut out this amateur photography bullshit!!! Get pod up there to take some 6megapixel photos with that badass camera of his!! :D

thanku for the kind words macboy!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive told eric and mentioned to pod that i would like them to take pics with there super cameras!!!!

That woman has had kids? God Bless you.

I H I

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

a starlet on the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my partner in life and crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEMRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

attachment.php?postid=1974351

Are you serious? This is a lil hottie :love2::aright::rock: Thanks for sharing! Lets see more... better yet, lets see themrs in FHM! Check your PMs.

Originally posted by happyface

u mean whos second?

ok.... Ill give you second.....

obviously my mrs... is not 22 anymore, but she still does it for me!!

and when you look like this after twins, and a few more years than the hotter than hell tonie, you at least deserve a few props.

WTF was I thinking... dont post drunk!!! :)

Originally posted by shroomy

and when you look like this after twins, and a few more years than the hotter than hell tonie, you at least deserve a few props.

shes no 22 but she is very pretty lady shromster, congratz.

Originally posted by happyface

shes no 22 but she is very pretty lady shromster, conratz.

thanks bud!!!! I do feel lucky. I keep having to remind myself that I am the same shithead that got his ass consistently beat in high school and never deserved a girl like her :)

fuck... I still dont deserve her, why she stands by a fuck up like me, I still dont understand.

thanks bud!!!! I do feel lucky. I keep having to remind myself that I am the same shithead that got his ass consistently beat in high school and never deserved a girl like her :)

fuck... I still dont deserve her, why she stands by a fuck up like me, I still dont understand.

thats life your the chosen one.:cool:

WTF was I thinking... dont post drunk!!! :)

Obviously I'm a little late on this post, but I'm assuming you put the pic of Mrs. Shroomy that you showed me once, and if you did.... BAD YOU!! But good for the ones that did see it ;).

:laugh: Shroomy, wtf are you doing drunk on Tuesday night??

Yes macboy, I am lucky as well. He's my favorite pain in the ass, as I like to call him. He's a wonderful husband, amazing lover, incredible father, a great helper, and the best person to party with. What more can a woman ask for? We love each other very much and have an awesome relationship. 6 and 1/2 years and counting.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by themrs

I didn't get to see what pic she put up cuz they're gone now :mad: , but if it's the one of her breasts, they're definately not fake and they feel awesome.

It was the one of me laying on my back.....but you couldn't see my face. I dont think he meant that my boobs look fake, I think its pretty obvious that they are real in that pic. Maybe because they were professional. Dunno. :D