Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weird reputation of club regulars

scavenger81

Hey, I'm not one to judge people, but as every Boston regular knows, there's a whole bunch of obscenely hot asian women with fake EVERYTHING every club you can imagine...i'm sure u've seen them.....one of them approached me, and basically picked me up.......after which alot of people including roxy staff proceeded to approach me and inform me that she and her friends are all 'transvestites'.......I'm not one to judge, like I said, but I was wondering if anyone's encountered these people before, has slept with them.......and in general if this is just a load of bull, because this girl seems really cool, and I want to give her a chance, despite her and her friends seeming EXTREMELY elitist and unapproachable from a distance

Originally posted by scavenger81

Hey, I'm not one to judge people, but as every Boston regular knows, there's a whole bunch of obscenely hot asian women with fake EVERYTHING every club you can imagine...i'm sure u've seen them.....one of them approached me, and basically picked me up.......after which alot of people including roxy staff proceeded to approach me and inform me that she and her friends are all 'transvestites'.......I'm not one to judge, like I said, but I was wondering if anyone's encountered these people before, has slept with them.......and in general if this is just a load of bull, because this girl seems really cool, and I want to give her a chance, despite her and her friends seeming EXTREMELY elitist and unapproachable from a distance

Did you suck her dick yet???

You guys, i totally don't mind the humor....I mean this is one of those situations you laugh at........but if u're a boston regular at roxy/avalon/diplomat etc....you know who i'm talking about......you can't blame me for asking around...ya know...and i WILL post if its true...as of now i AM going to pursue this...but....i was wondering if there's a knee jerk response on this forum......because there was a NASTY response at the roxy last saturday....from the staff.......they all said 'oh those are regulars that are trans...."

Originally posted by scavenger81

You guys, i totally don't mind the humor....I mean this is one of those situations you laugh at........but if u're a boston regular at roxy/avalon/diplomat etc....you know who i'm talking about......you can't blame me for asking around...ya know...and i WILL post if its true...as of now i AM going to pursue this...but....i was wondering if there's a knee jerk response on this forum......because there was a NASTY response at the roxy last saturday....from the staff.......they all said 'oh those are regulars that are trans...."

Just be prepared to spend a lot of money... I mean someone has to pay for those surgeries... and it goes way beyond boob jobs....

I used to have some tranzy friends - they are great people.. but many of them sell their bodies for money..... and they make good money - but they are sleeping around...

Do your thing... hey you don't know unless you try:idea:

okay but are the tranzy or not? .......Can someone come forward anonymously and list some names of DEFINITE tranzy's..........I need to know this, my date is tomorrow people!!!...Cut a fellow clubber a break, i'm fucking normal when the sun comes out...i dont need the trauma of finding some shit like this out after I get to know some woman, and start to actually like her.........she's incredibly sweet, and even wanted to pay for her drink at the club, and very conservative......although her tits are clearly fake......maybe she's just a clubber for life on the decline, realizing she needs to change her ways...i dunno.....she IS 28...some people do realize their mistakes......but I won't be able to deal with a tranzy.........argh....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I hate the asians that walk around the office like they own it.

Uhh i have nothing against asians..let's not get sidetracked........i wanna know if they are guys or girls...yeah they wear a ton of makeup, and come in groups of 3-6 with fake boobs.