Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weird reputation of club regulars

scavenger81

Originally posted by scavenger81

slow your roll......i'm just trying to make sure and not hurt someone's feelings.....this is way too much evidence.......now the question is, how the hell do I cancel on this person without having to like explain myself every time I run into them...

Why do you feel bad about hurting their feelings? I mean if it's a guy, passing himself off as a girl in hopes that you'll be too stupid to notice the difference, then just tell them to fuck off.

slow your roll......i'm just trying to make sure and not hurt someone's feelings.....this is way too much evidence.......now the question is, how the hell do I cancel on this person without having to like explain myself every time I run into them...

SHUT THE FUCK UP

My god you have fucking rambled bullshit throughout this thread.

Listen either fuck him or dont WE DONT NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK

I dont care about your feelings or his.

JUST COME TO GRIPS WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE GAY, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

an asshole does not come naturally to all of us :)......its an acquired trait.........perhaps I like to second-guess to make sure i'm not trampling on everything in sight?

Dude, your about to fuck a guy who says hes a girl, I'd kill that fucking fruit.. Your going to be a nice guy w/ an asian dick in his ass..

an asshole does not come naturally to all of us :)......its an acquired trait.........perhaps I like to second-guess to make sure i'm not trampling on everything in sight?

I'm not by nature an asshole either, but this dude probably wanted to rip you a new one. Do you really want to let that slide?

Originally posted by kaydup

SHUT THE FUCK UP

My god you have fucking rambled bullshit throughout this thread.

Listen either fuck him or dont WE DONT NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK

I dont care about your feelings or his.

JUST COME TO GRIPS WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE GAY, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

Originally posted by kaydup

The question is will you be sucking him off as well

You know it would take me no effort to whip you into a raging frenzy...don't have such a short fuse bro, take some friendly advice and hide your temper better...u're an easy target for the wrong kind of people :)

Thanks to all who posted the pictures, the advice without being rude, and in general the reality check on this one.......I mean looking at the picture, its pretty obvious they're all guys......now to cancel this 'date' politely...

Do you remeber that Black Sheep song "Strobe Light Ho"? :laugh:

You know it would take me no effort to whip you into a raging frenzy...don't have such a short fuse bro, take some friendly advice and hide your temper better...u're an easy target for the wrong kind of people :)

No see I am not mad at all.

That was a simple question to you, just curious if you were going to perform felatio