Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My First WMC

Originally posted by factorynycchef

Can anyone give me some info for that week?.....I hear that is is hard to get into some of these clubs.....door peeps being pricks.....is this true?.....wow.....I'm gonna be hurt after this vacation:eek:

Overall is not really hard to get into the clubs..Some of the clubs will be really packed...last year I believe the hardest party to get in was perfecto night at Opium Graden, but there are a lot of choices so dont get frustrated if you can't make it to one. My advice...keep checking CP for party postings and join the miami masterlist.... enjoy..

:cool:

Originally posted by factorynycchef

Can anyone give me some info for that week?.....I hear that is is hard to get into some of these clubs.....door peeps being pricks.....is this true?.....wow.....I'm gonna be hurt after this vacation:eek:

the doors are so much more laxed during the conference, dress codes are pretty much thrown out the window

Etienne! :D

I agree with all of the above...

If you can get in the clubs in NYC, then you've already know what it takes... Last year I went to SPACE thinking I was going SUPER clubbing... Well, here I was decked out in all black (u know us New Yorker's, black is a club must) blinged out with sparkley accessories, and make-up ~ was dramatic! Needless to say, they knew as soon as we rolled up we were New Yorker's and I was definately overdressed! What the hell as long as I look good heh?

So my advice, pack lots of spring and summer things. To be pimpin in Miami you definatley have to wear white and for you ladies you have to rock your thongs and if you want to live alittle~go topless on the beach! Casual foot gear will get you everywhere and make sure u work on your base tan before u go, that way you will feel right at home!

Overall, you have absolutely nothing to worry about! It's going to be an awesome time, can't wait myself!!!

:cool:

Originally posted by mikeynine999

is it march yettttttttttttt:confused:

Is the second week of January yet? ...... I've been going to the Ultra site to see the line up but nothing yet...it was supposed to be up the second week of January...:(

Originally posted by petraxx

it's my first wmc too, really looking forward to it! thanks for the tips, people! and especially eastcoastbabe for letting me know what to put in my suitcase, i was wondering about it already...

altho i have to say that topless thing is a bit funny for someone from europe, we're always topless on the beaches here :cool:

:D petra*amsterdam

see you on the beach :)