Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV - True Life I Have a Summer Share

deepfunk

I actually watched this! Okay so at first I thought he was a nice guy until he would get into a fight every night out. What is with that?? Dude needs to get some hormonal shots to become less like a guy my goodness.. I wanted to throw the controller at the tv.. grr..

Now living with 8 other guys and being a girl, I would not do that .. gross.. I would have been able to handle it if the guys were of moderate size but Anthony, he was huge, no offense but to have that many people in one little house.. is a nightmare! Could you imagine the smells and odors of that place especially since it gets humid and hot there..??

Okay and the bar scenes scared the living toots out of me. I'd be frightened to go out there.. it's like spring break but with older drunks!

Guest Howie02840

I was thinking about going back to jersey to visit, I moved away 12 years ago and haven't been back since, and that show convinced me to go to Mexico instead. Fuck Jerzey!

I live in NYC, I have been down to the shore on a few occasions and I have to say in defense of the east coast, we are not all like that. We have some great clubs in NYC that are not like the Jersey shore. So if you ever get out east stick to NYC. Arc on Friday for Danny Tenneglia, Crobar, Avalon, As well as Deep. Sound Factory used to be the place but Jonathan Peters quit, so don't waste your time there. I'll be coming to LA and haven't been there in a while, could someone recomend some good after hour spots. Being from NYC I don't go out till around 2 am please help.

Yeah NYC is a whole different world. I love it there and have tons of New Yorker friends.

As for LA after hours there are a few things that happen, but it's best to just try and get out a little earlier, say midnight. I'd be happy to recommend some house nights around that usually go until 4 sometimes 5. When will you be out?

In about a month. Its snowing like a bitch here, I'm ready for some fun in the sun. I would live some recommendations. I do have to say I have noticed the people are alot nicer on our board then on our boards for New York. We are always fighting over who is a better DJ Jonathan Peters or Junior Vasquez. I grew up in Cali and have been living in NYC for 19 years. I'm coming out to Cali to see if I want to move back after all these years. I love NYC but I hate the weather. I've had enough snow and shitty summers.

Originally posted by princessofsf

I live in NYC, I have been down to the shore on a few occasions and I have to say in defense of the east coast, we are not all like that. We have some great clubs in NYC that are not like the Jersey shore. So if you ever get out east stick to NYC. Arc on Friday for Danny Tenneglia, Crobar, Avalon, As well as Deep. Sound Factory used to be the place but Jonathan Peters quit, so don't waste your time there.

Agreed, don't fugget Centrofly and Spirit tho. I love living between NYC and Boston. The drive through Connecticut sucks but NYC is worth it.

Ur right Centrofly is the shit, especially when they do afterhours in the basement. I loved the basement when Ziggy was spinnin. Hey Weyes have you ever heard the spin twins in LA. Two awesome twin sisters that spin together, they are the shit. I'm comin to LA in three weeks, e-mail me at princesstroilo@aol.com and let me know wassup in LA around then. Late Ciao, Roshizzle