Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roosevelts on Thursday's

djzati

Whats up everyone ?? If anyone is looking for a good place to check out north of Boston come down to Roosevelts. I have a residency there 3 nights a week. I play mostly hip hop and reggae but I personally enjoy listening to house music myself. I dont play much house music but I do sneak some in ;)

Let me give you all the scoop on this place it has 2 floors the downstairs is kinda small but in the summertime we open our outside patio which is nice ..upstairs is really nice too the bar area has all red booths and it's classy . I hooked some cool lights above the dancefloor area. I also supply the upstairs with a sound system that I dj on. I have guest dj's that come down from time to time ... I started djing there about a year and a half ago when I first got in there the place only did about 20 or so people a night. So I started talking it up inviting all of my friends to come and hang out and the nights got better and better. I was only djing on Saturdays downstairs. I then took up Fridays and later on after about 5-6 months had 3 nights a week and moved my equipment from the downstairs to the upstairs. We have 2 other dj's that come in Wednesday-Saturday downstairs that play all types of music. I have the upstairs now for good and I play hip hop - reggae-and house.

check out some pics from the club on my site http://bpb912.hyperboards.com/

If any dj's out there want to have a guestspot email me directly and we can work something out

DJZATI@AOL.COM