Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P- Bobby "The Bouncer" from Surf Club

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

RIP BOBBY

That is the worst thing that I have heard...Bobby was a great guy...Honestly, he was a super nice dude...Having parents who taught I would always speak to him about teaching...Like a typical teacher after a year of school he could not wait for summer, then after a summer of babysitting us retards at the Surf Club, he couldn't wait to get back to school...Bugout could not be more correct, Bobby always looked out for you...Its a sin.

Originally posted by whataboutme

That is the worst thing that I have heard...Bobby was a great guy...Honestly, he was a super nice dude...Having parents who taught I would always speak to him about teaching...Like a typical teacher after a year of school he could not wait for summer, then after a summer of babysitting us retards at the Surf Club, he couldn't wait to get back to school...Bugout could not be more correct, Bobby always looked out for you...Its a sin.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Anyone who goes to the Surf Club probably knows Bobby...one of the nicest guys in the world...Not even kidding....He was always smiling....happy....and extremely kind....

Anyway...I found out last night that Booby passed away on Sunday....

I had the opportunity to work with Bobby at Surf Club when I was in College....he always put a smile on my face and took an interest in whatever was going on in my life....Bobby was a football coach, teacher and bouncer at the Surf Club in the summer....

This summer Bobby wanted me to go to one of his BBQ's and play horseshoes with his friends....I wish I took him up on that offer....I wish I could buy him another slice of pizza....or ...bullshit with him on the Surf Club beach...

God must have big plans for Bobby...a true Saint in my eyes....I know he is in a better place....smiling down on us.....

You will be missed and loved forever.....-Chris

He was my Football coach in College for 2 years....awesome guy....i am VERY sad to hear that. Everytime i played @ Surf we'd talk for hours.

Andrew Mendez

Bobby was the best person you could have ever known. He didn't have a mean bone in his body and could have a conversation with anyone about anything. As a dear friend to Bob we are all still in shock that this happened. I have known Bob for a long time through working with him down the shore, renting a shorehouse with him for years, and teaching with him. We just talked about the shore the other day about what we were gonna do with our house and how we were gonna have the annual BBQ for the guys that work at Tempts and Surf. I know Bobby will truly be missed by not only his best friends but also the people that knew him just from working at the Shore or Tequila Joes. So tonight make sure you say prayer for him and his family. Thanks!!!

GOD BLESS BIG BOB