Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Michael Jackson Guilty?

mattelove

Originally posted by sobeton

strange is rather subjective. wouldn't you agree?

;)

Not when it comes to adults and inappropriate behavior w/ children. Again - it does not matter what he says, other people's children should be in a guest room (without him) in their own beds.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Not when it comes to adults and inappropriate behavior w/ children. Again - it does not matter what he says, other people's children should be in a guest room (without him) in their own beds.

once again inappropriate is a subjective term, breaking the law is not. did Michael Jackson break the law? that sir is the question. you don't know the answer to that question, and nether do I. that will be determined by a jury; when ALL the evidence is presented. . further your statement is rather confusing. :blank:

this is not a case about black or white, social status, what one deems to be objectionable behavior, etc.. it about whether a criminal act occurred.;)

Who said anything about that?

Its a case about a Man who likes to play with boys. And he goes on national TV and says its OK to have boys in his bed.

Look bro if you’re going to quote me to establish a point. put the whole statement in not a part of the sentence, to gauge a response.this is what I wrote in its entirety. "this is not a case about black or white, social status, what one deems to be objectionable behavior, etc " that is what I stated, and that sir is what this case is not about.

Michael Jackson loves children, and so he likes to be in their company. So What! Is that a crime in itself?? Drop the sarcasm and answer the question if you can.

;)

Michael Jackson loves children, and so he likes to be in their company. So What! Is that a crime in itself?? Drop the sarcasm and answer the question if you can.

;)

When old man Guyman hags w/ club kids its not a crime... when MJ hangs w/ 9 year olds - the accusations fly. No. Its not a crime in itself. But - the set up at his house, past accusations, his public defense of boys in his bed all add up to a big pile of shit.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, shits like a duck - Guess what?

P.S. I never knew you were such an MJ fan. For the record (guilty or not), I’ll keep my Off The Wall album.

I've always been a fan of michael jackson's music, but when it comes to jacko outside of his music I don't think so. Something is just creepy about sleeping with a bunch of boys in his bedroom that are not even related to him and his peter pan obsession is even crazier. Based on what I have seen him say and the way he has always responded to those allegations, I think he is crazy but innocent of raping the boys. The guy has too much love for the kids to have done that. And about would I ever send him one of my kids if i had any "hell no." Not because I'm scared he would rape them but cause I don't want my kids in bed with any guy that was not their father.

When old man Guyman hags w/ club kids its not a crime... when MJ hangs w/ 9 year olds - the accusations fly. No. Its not a crime in itself. But - the set up at his house, past accusations, his public defense of boys in his bed all add up to a big pile of shit.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, shits like a duck - Guess what?

P.S. I never knew you were such an MJ fan. For the record (guilty or not), I’ll keep my Off The Wall album.

1. you have no idea what was found in his house, or the set up of the same. Discovery has not been filed in the case.

2. past accusations. do not make you guilty. the presumption of innocence ,is still the cornerstone of our criminal justice system.

3. His desire to be in the company of "boys" is not a crime.

one could say. narrow mindedness, clouds ones ability to remain objective. "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, shits like a duck - Guess what?" ;)

Indeed I'm a Michael Jackson fan, and a believer in ones right to

be considered innocent until proven guilty.

:)

1. you have no idea what was found in his house, or the set up of the same. Discovery has not been filed in the case.

2. past accusations. do not make you guilty. the presumption of innocence ,is still the cornerstone of our criminal justice system.

3. His desire to be in the company of "boys" is not a crime.

one could say. narrow mindedness, clouds ones ability to remain objective. "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, shits like a duck - Guess what?" ;)

Indeed I'm a Michael Jackson fan, and a believer in ones right to

be considered innocent until proven guilty.

:)

So - like I said before - OJ was found innocent. Do you want your sister dating him?

And - I do know what they found in his house. I read The Star.

The guy is so strange that he may just be innocent. I believe it's totally possible that he did not molest the kid(s). He's just weird, man.

I'd just like to know who these parents are that leave their kids at MJ's place. :rolleyes:

is it a coincidence that everytime one of these accusations comes up , it just so happens he has an album comeing out shortly ??:idea: :idea: i personally think mike is a freak , yeah ... but honestly think he is innocent ... jmo ... :)