Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marcomaxim...........................

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dogekid................from what serge said there is a total of 10 teams and no more room for more, the other teams are all consisted of club employees.................

you are pulling a rod here jay, we went over this already!!!!!!!, im not 100% on what other clubs are participating!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT YES, MARCO................IT WILL BE PAINFUL, BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER PAIN IS TEMPORARY.......................PRIDE IS FOR...EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

i hate basketball and i hate banter.

phillip (a.k.a. asauve) is my boy :kiss2:

shhhhhhh :smoke:

Care Factor .....Zero.....

Now...go make me a protein shake...with water of course....because milk makes your skin thick....and the sugar in the milk will raise your insulin levels....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Care Factor .....Zero.....

Now...go make me a protein shake...with water of course....because milk makes your skin thick....and the sugar in the milk will raise your insulin levels....

put an avatar or a signature or something.

tooo boring.

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

ASUAVE is so ridiculously gorgeous he would look HOT in a cheerleading outfit or bouncing a balll around.

go make a fucking drink marco :flame:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This JUST IN!!!

I saw Asuave last night, and he said he has started practicing his cheers. LOL. So Lisa and Him will start practicing this week.

Note: Wear Very Short Skirts.

Digga, where you at dawg?!? Step it up.

Marco u idiot, Im on your team, you dont talk trash to your own teammates. Your not still hatin cuz of my 'seconds' are ya. Anywho, you got benched for morillo and im stepping up my game.

Stacked i guess we're racin.

HOlla

Originally posted by asuave

Marco, Im on your team, you dont talk trash to your own teammates. Your not still hatin cuz of my 'seconds' are ya. Anywho, you got benched for morillo and im stepping up my game.

HOlla

EEEZZZZZZZZZ there cowgurl.n Everybody RELAX. Lets take a step back and relax with the harsh lies. LOL