Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marcomaxim...........................

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just opened this thread for the first time today, this is fucking great, I havent laughed this hard in a long time! I think we should charge money for people to watch this turnament, all profits go to Marco to make up for all the tips I have not given him, and to the two greek "generous" owners so they can both buy new cars this year.

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

NO MARCO... no MAKE-UP. YOU COULD FEED ME 50 SHOTS OF 151 AND I WOULD STILL SAY NO :finger:

EEEZZZZ there. I think we may have already had a few minutes together. Ill need to look at the list. LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ill let you know in a few.

ARMENIO!!!!!!!! Great POST!!!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

EEEZZZZ there. I think we may have already had a few minutes together. Ill need to look at the list. LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WOW, the list, i heard about that. Actually i heard its more like a little note.

Originally posted by asuave

OH yeah, some serious trash tallkin going on. I think lisa might suit up and take marco out.

Lisa would definitely kick Marco's Ass!!! She is one crazy bitch, I have seen her throw chairs at people! I think she even scares her bosses, I have seen one of them in particular hide from her!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Ill let you know in a few.

ARMENIO!!!!!!!! Great POST!!!

WOW :eek: BELIEVE ME YOU... I AM ONE CHICK THAT ISNT AND WILL NOT BE ON YOUR LIST :finger: