Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone hook up at past WMC's?

I did not exactly "Get Any" but every time I walked down Collins ave close to the upmarket Clifton hotel late at night these crazy Miami chicks kept trying to pick me up.They kept saying things like

"Looking for a party honey", " I take Euros " & "We can do it in the alley."

The problem was that I was always far too drunk to take them up on their offers of "Sex ,crack & the shirt off my back."

Anyway the point is that if I wanted to I could have had them all.

:D

PS...They did smell a bit.

Last year I went with my girls...and met up with friends, and left the significant other at home...lol (actually we broke up the night before I boarded the plane).

Did I hook up? No, would've been exciting, but I think everyone was too wasted to do any real hooking up.

My dilemma this year is to go, or not go with the significant other...

That is the question...:confused:

Originally posted by eastcoastbabe

Last year I went with my girls...and met up with friends, and left the significant other at home...lol (actually we broke up the night before I boarded the plane).

Did I hook up? No, would've been exciting, but I think everyone was too wasted to do any real hooking up.

My dilemma this year is to go, or not go with the significant other...

That is the question...:confused:

sounds kinda like my situation :P the ex and i broke up a couple of weeks before WMC last yr. this year i'm going w/ my current bf and a few of my friends. it's the 1st year i'm bringing a sig. other with me. should be interesting ;)