Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper Worst Dj In The World!!!

gmoney44

Originally posted by exit24e

lmao... you have no clue what goes on... the only people that ever really liked him and chris, were the people that were barely walking in the red room that didnt even know what music was becasue they took 9 pills and 2 jars.

And they didnt hold anything down in the red room. Ralphie and Brew showed them up week in week out.

\

i do have a clueeeeeee sonnnnnn thats the thinggggggggg.

Listen, Draper is a good DJ. Certainly not the greatest. Certainly not the most technicaly talented. But he is good. A solid 6.5. Having promoted Exit myself for the better part of two years while Draper held a Friday night residency for sometime, I can give him this much: The guy could pull heads. His "commercial cheese" really is liked by many people. I like the kid myself. I wouldn't book him or anything, but he certainly does not deserve to have all these threads created about him. He's produced a couple of tracks that are played mainstream in other markets in the country. (I.E R. Ready) Let him do his thing man.