Clubplanet Nightlife Community

10 below last night and CiRCA still JAMMED with GIRLS!

ml2k3

Aint no complaints here!:D

Thanks for a great night. I could not believe how busy it was WITH IT BEING THE COLDEST DAY IN CREATION, and even more surprising, SO MANY CHICKERS!!!:D

See everyone tonight!

and dont forget,

SATURDAY-THE FIRST TIME EVER .......RETROMETRO@SOUNDGARDEN WITH RICHIE RYDELL!!!

George it is 12 minutes after 10....I got in an hour late today...after celebrating my boss's birthday...he has still not arrived at work....JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME LAST NIGHT...YOU GUYS ARE GREAT MY BOSS WANTS TO TAKE YOU PETEY AND JONATHAN OUT TO DINNER IN THE CITY WHEN WE GET BACK FROM FLORIDA...SO FIGURE THE WEEK AFTER NEXT.

and what the hell did you tell my brother....he goes to me...."I dont understand why people like you so much.....i guess if they knew you for 26 years they'd think your an ass just like i do!!!" Re: George's conversation

Originally posted by kostaP

and what the hell did you tell my brother....he goes to me...."I dont understand why people like you so much.....i guess if they knew you for 26 years they'd think your an ass just like i do!!!" Re: George's conversation

Nobody likes YOU!!