Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yoshitoshi party at Sullivan last night

Rolled in around 2ish, good crowd. Chris and Kai were good. I was happy to see 2 young guys getting a chance by such a tight label. Their mixing was pretty good, I liked it when one of them dropped 'Out of Control' by the Chem. Bros ;)

Got drunk, stumbled into Glowgirl who was dancing it up (Hi Despina-did you end up going to Avalon?) and we were talking about hitting Danny for after-hours but I wisely retreated home.

All in all I think Chris & Kai didn't really have a coherent set, I was hoping to hear a lil more Yoshi-style house but I had a great time as always at Sullivan and good luck to these kids.

Originally posted by bassboy

Got drunk, stumbled into Glowgirl who was dancing it up (Hi Despina-did you end up going to Avalon?) and we were talking about hitting Danny for after-hours but I wisely retreated home.

i didnt get to meet you! :( i met glowgirl tho :)

goooooooooooood nite ! :D

And I bet our eyes met more than once, it's so funny. Going to the party next Sat?

if you were the one dancin with her towards the end of the nite, i was standing right next to you for a minute or two with dino .. . and was up in the booth for like the last hour-ish.

I was the guy in the greenish zip sweater, black hair + earings kind of by her at 330ish.

I think I saw you up there... I was w/ an old old friend and it had been a long night.

loooong blond hair . . . silverish shirt/jeans. i remember seeing you.

WOHoOoO!!! I had sooo much fun!!!

pleasure meeting you DinoNYC and Trancer...

Bassboy....met you before but I was probably too drunk so dont fully remember...hehehehe

I had a great time last night...The music got EVEN BETTER towards the end! I LOVE CHRIS & KAI!!! they're awesome and soooo nice!

I even got a free shirt that says yoshitoshi on it...soooo cool! I LOVE IT! thanks guys!

I thought the vibe was excellent....everyone was dancing and feeling the music....

they had me dancing HONESTLY from the second I stepped foot in there till they closed....

A++++++ PARTY!!!!!

hope to see them again soon!

and hope to see YOU ALL again soon! :D :D :D

Originally posted by NYCclub15

brandie......:mad: WHUT THEEE HELL??????????/

oh fuck i forgot to call you back . . . they werent letting any more people into crobar by the time we left sullivan . . . emily and i went back to dino's with he and doug . . . i soweeeeeeee baby.

it was great meeting everyone last night, chris&kai held it down big time at sullivan...people were so happy they went out despite the cold!

big shout-outs to brandie and glowgrl (thanks for keeping the dancing going until the very last minute!)

i'm looking forward to partying with you guys again

thanks to rahul (********) and joe (*********) for taking some great pics...mine should be up by monday with live footage of jade's performance

Originally posted by funkthis

it was great meeting everyone last night, chris&kai held it down big time at sullivan...people were so happy they went out despite the cold!

big shout-outs to brandie and glowgrl (thanks for keeping the dancing going until the very last minute!)

thanks to rahul (********) and joe (*********) for taking some great pics...mine should be up by monday with live footage of jade's performance

:) hi felix!

glowgirl definitely did hold it down right till the end lol

Originally posted by funkthis

hiiiii FELiX.....so glad we finally got to meet! the entire event was perfect! I wish I got there early, but I told you about the incident w/ my dog...hahahhaa :laugh:

Well...I definetely look forward to partying with you again because you are totally cool and super nice! :)

oh and I think Segei is my new favorite person right now! He's GREAT! I absolutely love hangin out with him!

Felix...keep in touch ;) ;) ;)