Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVALON rolllll haha ROLL

First off the young lady running the guestlists was great. She handled our situation professionally. The opening dj played good songs just that when the beat was hitting good all of a sudden a lull came in. Right when you were gettin' down. Feelgood was very good and I am glad I went!. Only nightmare was coatcheck but I am sure you guys have covered this topic on other threads.

Peace 2 Da Mask and all that went...

I got there before 11 cause supposedly it was free on the cp list, but the girl only gave me reduced cause I didn't print out the e-mail. WTF is that shit? If I would've known I was only getting reduced I would've went much later. Anyway....

The music was good. Drinks were wayyy too strong as always. It's actually funny toward the end of the night when I'm sobering up and I take a look around and everyone is plastered and falling all over the place.

I always say the same thing when I post an avalon review, but dam those bartenders have a heavy hand.

Originally posted by ckord

I got there before 11 cause supposedly it was free on the cp list, but the girl only gave me reduced cause I didn't print out the e-mail. WTF is that shit? If I would've known I was only getting reduced I would've went much later. Anyway....

The music was good. Drinks were wayyy too strong as always. It's actually funny toward the end of the night when I'm sobering up and I take a look around and everyone is plastered and falling all over the place.

I always say the same thing when I post an avalon review, but dam those bartenders have a heavy hand.

lol..........that was probably us.......haha