Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spikey hair & sunglasses

Originally posted by newsense

haha .. jealous of what buddy? your spelling? ... your making this to easy :tongue:

my spelling sucks, but that is not what is in question, Im saying you said somthing is wrong with wearing sleevless tshirts, i dont got the biceps for it so i dont,.if i did i would fuck it. Im saying you hate on the way a person dresses for no reason at all there must be some form of jelousy behind it. Or maybe someone with a sleevless shirt raped you when you where a kid. I think people dress how they think they look best and i have no problem with that.

Damn bro, go to the gym if you wanna do it to. You dont have to be a little nerdy bitch your whole life.

lol ... yer funny ... Shit I'd rather be a lil' nerdy bitch then some cookie cutter guido douche bag.

Originally posted by notallthere444

my spelling sucks, but that is not what is in question, Im saying you said somthing is wrong with wearing sleevless tshirts, i dont got the biceps for it so i dont,.if i did i would fuck it. Im saying you hate on the way a person dresses for no reason at all there must be some form of jelousy behind it. Or maybe someone with a sleevless shirt raped you when you where a kid. I think people dress how they think they look best and i have no problem with that.

Damn bro, go to the gym if you wanna do it to. You dont have to be a little nerdy bitch your whole life.

oh you want some to you big ol' meathead, you getting upset cause i'm messing with your boyfriend notallthere ... y'all fuckers got some weak ass 9th grade insults , "your father raped you , your mother sucked my dick har har har" ... come correct or don't come at all!

:D

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

newsense...........im sorry your father raped you, and so what if you had ur dad's lil weewee in your mouth.......

I GOT SPIKEY WEAR, I'LL WEAR CUTOFFS IF I WANT TO......

you're probably some bald out of shape lazy motherfucker

whats up with that

whhhhhaaaaaaaattt

Originally posted by newsense

oh you want some to you big ol' meathead, you getting upset cause i'm messing with your boyfriend notallthere ... y'all fuckers got some weak ass 9th grade insults , "your father raped you , your mother sucked my dick har har har" ... come correct or don't come at all!

:D

lol your such a dope. I tried to ask you where you actually where coming from and you just spewed more nonsense.,

What kind of hair cut do you deem " cool" ? What kind of clothes do you think are what people should wear ? I mean you telling me that im a guido , your shooting blanks becuase i shop at salvation army and ware payless shoes