Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. crackheads AXEL & KOSTA

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Originally posted by deeelite1

stooooooooooooooooonad.

:hat:

Hey baby! good seeing you out last nite!

I'm hung over and now very pissed off... great way to start the week. Axel & Kosta give stoonad a new meaning

:(

Good seein you too. By the time we all made our way by the back bar I think all of you People were gone already.

Alot of excitement going on back there. Dancing, yelling, jumping and the best part of the night was the huge screaming match between about 10 girls. 5 on each side that was about to turn into WrestlehairpullingMania. For whatever reason I felt compelled to jump in, take a side, and tell the girls that I had their back.. lol.(I had to get in on the action) They then proceeded to tell me that they were gonna steal the other girls purses cuz one of them was a thief, troublemaker, had a potbelly and wore belly shirts. At the time it seemed worth it.. I mean, it's a blizzard out and this chick is a mid driff shirt wearing thief with a potbelly.. the hell man? I'm doing a good deed here.

Long story short I had an ADD attack and ran off. DUnno if they ever Got the purse.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Good seein you too. By the time we all made our way by the back bar I think all of you People were gone already.

Alot of excitement going on back there. Dancing, yelling, jumping and the best part of the night was the huge screaming match between about 10 girls. 5 on each side that was about to turn into WrestlehairpullingMania.

as Brian1500 would say....

SICCCCKKKKKKKKKK!