skygirl77

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by skygirl77

ROXY ON SATURDAY

Is ROXY no cover on Saturdays? I'm 25 and just moved back to the area and hate the idea of paying 20.00-25.00 just to get into the door. It is a sick price to pay! Also, how is the crowd?

In some library somewhere right now... there is a wet chair next to a computer.

OR you can skip all this bullshit, and go to roxyplex.com for flyers that get you in for free into matrix/roxy every freakin weekend....i never pay for the roxy.....and noone should.......there's flyers....use them...i've used them 10 times already.....the people at the cashier desk never give me any shit, they know the flyers well...forget the guest list...roxy provides its own....

Originally posted by scavenger81

OR you can skip all this bullshit, and go to roxyplex.com for flyers that get you in for free into matrix/roxy every freakin weekend....i never pay for the roxy.....and noone should.......there's flyers....use them...i've used them 10 times already.....the people at the cashier desk never give me any shit, they know the flyers well...forget the guest list...roxy provides its own....

:mad: :mad: Hey genius, we were about to get a chick to post her pic, but now you fucked it up. What, you don't like looking at chicks? Either play along or beat it. We have a code of conduct around here, cock blocker. This is a very bad start for a newbie. :mad::blank:

sorry :)

Well i'm sure this person will post their picture anyway........I think being nice gets you further than extortion :).......and I was just trying to save this person money and make sure they can get in on their own without any help or having to do any 'favors'......I hate this 'vip' horseshit........it makes people feel better than everyone else just because they can 'get in' or they 'know someone'.........screw that...i'm sure she's got other things to spend $20 on..

Thanks for the information that I was looking for. I had an idea that there was a way to get in w/o all the bs. It was posted on the message boards that The Roxy is free on Saturdays by this chic. Anyways, you won't be dissapointed seeing me up in there.