Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im not a big t.v. watcher, but......

fliptoniaaa

Originally posted by diabolique007

go scooter girl!!

since we're talking TV, VH1's Bands Reunite show is REALLY good. I saw Berlin reunite, it was rather deep, and def worth watching!

scooter girl is awesome.... and Im definitely checking out the vh1 show later.....but this big fat obnoxious fiancee show seems like it may be very funny.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

watching the first episodes of american idol is quality entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i would love to be one of the judges so i can tell people how much they suck!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i got to agree its freakin hilarous .. but then again im an idol junkie.. for the next 4 months ill be tunin in :) i cant believe they picked that psycho scooter girl:laugh: :laugh:

oh my todays american idol is just as highlarious as yesterdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my y do people put themselves through that....i guess some of these people r the apitamy of attention whores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Characters of life... only some people have that in them to be a Characters

Look at bling, he's off to a good start with his own image, his Icon to be different and noticed!.

he's a Attention Whore!!:licker: :licker: :licker::bj:

watching the first episodes of american idol is quality entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i would love to be one of the judges so i can tell people how much they suck!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the best episodes are the first few. my fav is still that wacko

edgar from last season. too funny.