Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Uncle Fester:

stymie

Originally posted by stymie

Who is the dude in the Bad Boy Bill - BTD dvd that keeps calling Therapy his club? :laugh:

That would be Johnny Rigo (Reego). As far as I know, he never stepped foot in that place before or after that night. I talked to him once when I was trying to get BBB to autograph a couple of my records. I walk up, and he was trying to be "the man", like if you want an autograph you got to go through me kind of shit. So I say I just want to get these autographed. Then he takes them and says "are they his tracks?" with a really shitty condescending tone. Having shit on vinyl (in my book) is a pretty surefire sign that I'm a DJ, and don't you think a DJ would know who produced the fucking record he's trying to get signed :rolleyes:

Originally posted by stymie

Ok, I still dont get it.

WTF did he have to do with Therapy??? He kept saying it was his club and all that shit..?

He put money up to bring BBB in, promoted the night, and told everybody who would listen that it was his club. He really has nothing to do with the club at all, and he pissed off a lot of people who were there that night.