Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fatboy Slim?

Anyone know if Norman is going to grace us with his presence this year? I was so bummed last year when he decided to ditch the WMC. I've never seen him yet and really hope he's spinning somewhere this year. If anyone has info, please post it! Thanks.

Dude I don't know where you were at or who you know, but if Fatboy was there last year he kept it more secret than our top-level nuclear bombs. Read: Fatboy was NOT at the WMC last year. It was a big deal that he wasn't there, lots of people talked about it. What I want to know is, will he be there THIS year?

Originally posted by brian428

Dude I don't know where you were at or who you know, but if Fatboy was there last year he kept it more secret than our top-level nuclear bombs. Read: Fatboy was NOT at the WMC last year. It was a big deal that he wasn't there, lots of people talked about it. What I want to know is, will he be there THIS year?

what are you talking about...there was no secret. he was at the sky bar.....it was in the new times wmc section.

i was going but sasha and digweed the night before killed me....

i fell asleep and got up too late..:(

Well crap I never heard about that and I was making a specific effort to see him too! Well thanks then. Still, knowing I missed him last year just makes me want to see him this year even more. Any idea if he'll be there, and where? Thx.

well don't know any specifics, and I didn't even know he was going to be there, I just wanted to check out the new place, and next thing you know ..... Fat Boy's on the decks.

Banging fucking night ....

but I don't remember seeing anything advertised.

• 4 weeks later...