Clubplanet Nightlife Community

safe supplementation results

scavenger81

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Why must people who do not juice feel the need to waste tons of money based on meaningless advertisement with no scientific studies to back up results.

If you truly want to be natural: Eat healthy, take in lots of protein, get plenty of sleep (and rest from training) and train hard.

Nautica

I AGREE 100%!

The fact is that pretty much anything that REALLY works will be taken off the market so fast it will make you head spin.

As Nautica says, stick to the Protein and rest.

I'm not convinced that HMB is a worthwhile product. Over the past few years it's certainly lost it's lustre. I would agree with creatine supplementation. Over the years it really the only supp. I've continued to take over and over again with favorable results.

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Yes, creatine is well supported and a good supplement to use, but most are looking the that "legal" magic potient.

Nautica

Tell me about it, in 7-8 of working out I've gone naturally from 145 to 205, and the only thing people keep asking me is "What kind of gear are you on?"