Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet WMC Intern Wanted

Clubplanet is looking for a WMC intern to assist us with our events and planning for WMC 2004. This position will last for the length of WMC from March 5th - 11th and may result in additional opportunities with Clubplanet Miami.

Responsibilities include:

- event coordination, set up, and tear down

- taking photos of events

- package pick up and delivery

- banner placement at venues and events

- coordination with street teams and venues for marketing and collateral material

- providing transportation for team members (vehicle provided)

Benefits include:

- experience in nightlife promotions and marketing

- passes to all events we are involved in

- hourly pay

Requirements:

- 21 and over

- driver's license

- responsible and on time

- available from 9am - 9pm, 3/6 - 3/11

This will be a unique way to experience WMC as well as gain experience and make some money. If you are interested, please email wmc2004@clubplanet.com with your resume or bio and we'll get back to you.

Thanks.

HOWZIT GOIN DAVE!

YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE LINED UP...ANYWAYS, WILL BE IN MIAMI FROM SF 3/5-14 FOR ULTRA!!! MEMBER...WORLD-DJ.COM 04. GOING ALONE SO WON'T MIND BEING "PART OF" AND WITH OTHERS AT WMC. HAVE DRIVER'S LICENSE (CLEAN 5 YRS EVEN!!), CAN TAKE GREAT PICS, HELP WITH ANY & ALL. I'M OLD SCHOOL PARTY RAVER AND KEEP THE ENERGY/VIBES GOING ALL NITE LONG. WON'T EVEN HAVE TO PAY ME - HOWZ THAT!

FLO

• 3 weeks later...

I saw that you were looking for a intern for the WMC, well I definitely think that I would be able to help in the Photography area........ I am a Amateur Photographer, who will be attending the WMC, and I am bringing all of my own equipment.......... I would not any money, it would be my pleasure to just have my Photos posted were everyone can enjoy them, and if you could help me do that it would be the best week of my Life............. I have never attended the WMC, but I am am looking for any photo opportunity's. I have my own vehicle and equipment, so all that I need is the right person to let me know the places to be so I can get the best shots.......... I am up for anything, and very flexible, it would be great to be a part of your team.............

If you have any questions, are would like to see any of my work, just let me know if you would be interested

Thank You,

:) :)