Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Egyptian New song blames U.S. for 9-11

igloo

sure. most arabs in the middle east are completely free to exercise free speech, as long as its about putting down america, burning bush dolls or flags and blaming us for their problems.

let's see em turn around and say the same thing about their own country.

they'd be in a jail in no time, and some countries would have already had them shot.

If some israeli said that about arab countries, suicide attacks would begin all over again.

oh yeah, WE'RE the bad guys :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cintron

sure. most arabs in the middle east are completely free to exercise free speech, as long as its about putting down america, burning bush dolls or flags and blaming us for their problems.

they'd be in a jail in no time, and some countries would have already had them shot.

If some israeli said that about arab countries, suicide attacks would begin all over again.

:aright::clap2: :clap2:

Dude, Israelis are saying shit like that about Arabs all the time. It just doesn't get printed in the media like arab stuff does.

Same way the little thing about the Israeli spies posting as painters during 9/11 (and where someone actually saw them cheering) didn't get much media exposure.

We're only considered the bad guys by a few terrorist sympathizers like raver_maniac (who still raves anyway, gay pacifiers suckin' pill heads ) & his butt buddies

Originally posted by g420

We're only considered the bad guys by a few terrorist sympathizers like raver_maniac (who still raves anyway, gay pacifiers suckin' pill heads ) & his butt buddies

why don't you run along to your daddy Sharon - I'm amazed how little dignity you have, showing your face after that ass lickin you received.

I guess they don't teach good manners in the schools over there.

:laugh:

yes because posting a pic with a catchphrase is a good response. smileys are even better. i dont post here that much because there isnt much of any value on this board. i get sick of reading bullshit. theres no logical arguments or intellectual debates anymore. just insults and people posting articles.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

yes because posting a pic with a catchphrase is a good response. smileys are even better. i dont post here that much because there isnt much of any value on this board. i get sick of reading bullshit. theres no logical arguments or intellectual debates anymore. just insults and people posting articles.

Interesting take douche bag (is that an insult?)

Some here may believe, with confidence, that do you not post here any more because you have been exposed as a complete imbecile filled with uneducated drivel, illogical arguments, stances with zero value, and are incapable of insightful debate . In short, you symbolize the very bullshit that you delusionally believe you are above.

Oops, did I insult you?

Originally posted by t0nythelover

all of you people are the real terrorist. you should be glad to hear that someone is excercising free speech in that part of the world but instead you devalue american ideals. i bet you wish there could be a dictatorship where all "unamerican" people could be killed like the jews during the holocaust. its so funny how those who attack others for being unamerican seem to have no idea what this country is really all about. i guess george washington would be considered a hippie tree hugger too.

Great post, Tony! ;)

The 9/11 attack can't even begin to compare to any other terrorist attack in history (except for Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

It was super super complex with a vast conspiracy network.

The Bush Administration had to have been behind it because the nation was in a recession and the M3 money supply was threatening to shrink, which could've set off another depression.

W. needed a way to keep the money supply expanding, which was through bigger government deficits. But he also needed a way to justify the larger deficits; he couldn't just cut taxes and drastically increase spending without "good reasons."

The War on Terrorism provided that perfect "justification."

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the Reichstag has burned again!

Here's an excellent website about 9/11:

http://911research.wtc7.net

By the way, Arabs don't necessarily hate America; they just hate the U.S. government for what it's done in the Middle East during the past 60 years.

Originally posted by DiscoProJoe

Great post, Tony! ;)

The 9/11 attack can't even begin to compare to any other terrorist attack in history (except for Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

It was super super complex with a vast conspiracy network.

The Bush Administration had to have been behind it because the nation was in a recession and the M3 money supply was threatening to shrink, which could've set off another depression.

W. needed a way to keep the money supply expanding, which was through bigger government deficits. But he also needed a way to justify the larger deficits; he couldn't just cut taxes and drastically increase spending without "good reasons."

The War on Terrorism provided that perfect "justification."

WOW this guy agrees with Tony:laugh:

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were terrorsit attacks? against who? It's amazing to see that you fail to mention Pearl Harbor, the Japanese empire and the planned innvasion of Japan that would have killed 3x more then the dropping of the bombs....

Why leave that out? I mean c'mon if you are to groan about our past then why not put all the events on the table?

Now us being behind 911 to expand the money supply has to be joke... Expand the money supply? rack up deficits? what in Gods name are you talking about bud? do you even know how the fed operates to make such a claim? If they were worried about institutional liquidity, which they might have been, why start a war? stall an economy for 5days and worst of all evaporate the surplus?

You've been listening to your hippie friends at the Lyndon Larouche rallies too much jack..... Pick up a finance book and read about Reserve Requirements before you make baseless accusations... Read about how the fed can cut rates and reduce the amount banks have to seperate to the fed when a deposit is made by you and I. This extra capital that isn't tucked away at the fed is lent out to buisnesses and increases the M3 money supply...

Start a war? I just don't get what you're getting at....

Originally posted by mr mahs

WOW this guy agrees with Tony:laugh:

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were terrorsit attacks? against who? It's amazing to see that you fail to mention Pearl Harbor, the Japanese empire and the planned innvasion of Japan that would have killed 3x more then the dropping of the bombs....

Why leave that out? I mean c'mon if you are to groan about our past then why not put all the events on the table?

Now us being behind 911 to expand the money supply has to be joke... Expand the money supply? rack up deficits? what in Gods name are you talking about bud? do you even know how the fed operates to make such a claim? If they were worried about institutional liquidity, which they might have been, why start a war? stall an economy for 5days and worst of all evaporate the surplus?

You've been listening to your hippie friends at the Lyndon Larouche rallies too much jack..... Pick up a finance book and read about Reserve Requirements before you make baseless accusations... Read about how the fed can cut rates and reduce the amount banks have to seperate to the fed when a deposit is made by you and I. This extra capital that isn't tucked away at the fed is lent out to buisnesses and increases the M3 money supply...

Start a war? I just don't get what you're getting at....

His 9/11 comment was just disgraceful......

I wonder if this is abnormalnoises again posting under a different name....even marksimons....

Because it would be sad, sad commentary that society can keep spitting out jerkoffs like this douche bag

i as well have yet to understand what this joe guy is getting at

c'mon our nuclear assults on japan were as justified as they come. seeing we were looking at over a million casualtis if we had to invade the japanese homeland. sometimes the best idea isnt the most humane to go along but again it was something that had to be done.

and bush new about it gimme a fucking break

again the 6 degrees of seperation comes in

you can connect anything to fucking anything if you have enough of an agenda to showcase

Originally posted by igloo

His 9/11 comment was just disgraceful......

I wonder if this is abnormalnoises again posting under a different name....even marksimons....

Because it would be sad, sad commentary that society can keep spitting out jerkoffs like this douche bag

Def a joke.

Killings of mercy in Hiroshima and Nagasaki??? My, my...people. Who did this to you? Who did this to your minds?

It seems to me that people in power (and especially those in position to wage war) love to make up silly excuses to explain their tyrannical behavior. Hitler, Stalin, and W. Bush did it. American politicians did it in the Ton Kin Gulf, the Persian Gulf, and now in Iraq again. Doesn't anything sound a little fishy about Hiroshima and Nagasaki as well?

Do you know what would be really interesting? It'd be interesting to learn the Japanese and German versions of what took place during WWII. Considering that governments (including the U.S.) almost always enjoy indoctrinating everyone about how they were always the good guys who always made the right decisions, wouldn't it be nice to get the rest of the story and then filter out the propaganda from all of the warring sides?

For example, the U.S. military already had Japan blockaded, and with no natural resources, the Japanese might not have survived in their way of life for very much longer, anyway. The Japanese were thinking about surrendering before the A-bombs were dropped. Wouldn't a delayed surrender, or at least a negotiated surrender, have been better?

To me, the only logical explanation for the mass murdering of 270,000 innocent, unarmed civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is that it was done to satisfy the lust and whim of the American politicians and lobbyists. My take on this is that one or both of the following scenarios happened:

1. The wealthy military lobbyists spent gobs of money on the Manhattan Project, and wanted to see it put to "real use." Who knows...maybe a secret deal took place behind closed doors, where the makers of the bomb would receive a large financial subsidy bonus if these weapons were used to win the war. This makes sense, considering that 90% of all wars throughout world history were fought for economic reasons!

2. The politicians wanted to show everyone on the planet how bad-ass their military was, in order to "teach the world a lesson."

Killings of mercy??? Please...don't believe everything you hear. Break free from the political indoctrination to which you were subjected. Let the truth set you free.

Here's an awesome short editorial about this, written by a Virginia Military Institute graduate:

The War Crimes of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

And speaking of Pearl Harbor, here's a phenomenal article that the mainstream press and the government-approved history textbooks would never dare run...

December 7, 1941: The Infamy of FDR

(Click on it and learn, learn, learn!) :D

Originally posted by DiscoProJoe

Killings of mercy in Hiroshima and Nagasaki??? My, my...people. Who did this to you? Who did this to your minds?

It seems to me that people in power (and especially those in position to wage war) love to make up silly excuses to explain their tyrannical behavior. Hitler, Stalin, and W. Bush did it. American politicians did it in the Ton Kin Gulf, the Persian Gulf, and now in Iraq again. Doesn't anything sound a little fishy about Hiroshima and Nagasaki as well?

Do you know what would be really interesting? It'd be interesting to learn the Japanese and German versions of what took place during WWII. Considering that governments (including the U.S.) almost always enjoy indoctrinating everyone about how they were always the good guys who always made the right decisions, wouldn't it be nice to get the rest of the story and then filter out the propaganda from all of the warring sides?

For example, the U.S. military already had Japan blockaded, and with no natural resources, the Japanese might not have survived in their way of life for very much longer, anyway. The Japanese were thinking about surrendering before the A-bombs were dropped. Wouldn't a delayed surrender, or at least a negotiated surrender, have been better?

To me, the only logical explanation for the mass murdering of 270,000 innocent, unarmed civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is that it was done to satisfy the lust and whim of the American politicians and lobbyists. My take on this is that one or both of the following scenarios happened:

1. The wealthy military lobbyists spent gobs of money on the Manhattan Project, and wanted to see it put to "real use." Who knows...maybe a secret deal took place behind closed doors, where the makers of the bomb would receive a large financial subsidy bonus if these weapons were used to win the war. This makes sense, considering that 90% of all wars throughout world history were fought for economic reasons!

2. The politicians wanted to show everyone on the planet how bad-ass their military was, in order to "teach the world a lesson."

Killings of mercy??? Please...don't believe everything you hear. Break free from the political indoctrination to which you were subjected. Let the truth set you free.

Here's an awesome short editorial about this, written by a Virginia Military Institute graduate:

The War Crimes of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

And speaking of Pearl Harbor, here's a phenomenal article that the mainstream press and the government-approved history textbooks would never dare run...

December 7, 1941: The Infamy of FDR

(Click on it and learn, learn, learn!) :D

I concur.

you would cause you want to so badly be right

and you so badly want our government to be "bad" and be a horrible dictatorship

for some reason you want it because all you do is find way to go about saying that

i dont recall you ever saying anything positive about our government ever

u do know you do have the "right" to leave right?

Originally posted by pattbateman

you would cause you want to so badly be right

and you so badly want our government to be "bad" and be a horrible dictatorship

for some reason you want it because all you do is find way to go about saying that

i dont recall you ever saying anything positive about our government ever

u do know you do have the "right" to leave right?

And you so badly want to have a woman but you never will. :tongue: What the fuck are you talking about dude? Get a hold of yourself, you nazi. :rolleyes: