Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official BLING Suggested Tee Shirt Thread

guyman1966

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

Custom T-Shirt... $18

A Night of Clubbing to Show it Off... $27

Managing to piss a whole messageboard community off by flooding them with a slew of meaningless posts every freakin' night... PRICELESS!!!

:laugh:

I have a question to BLING If you are a mortgage broker especially in the past year how the fuck are you broke all the time? I am co/owner and senior mortgage broker through my friend's firm and I am banking right now especialy the past 2 year's with the rate's as low as they are even shity broker's are doing well...........

Are you on a commission basis or paid salary either so time to change company's or find another field of work, Also are you affiliated with the same YALE company that has Woody as the head honcho? Just curious ?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by str8upcore

I have a question to BLING If you are a mortgage broker especially in the past year how the fuck are you broke all the time? I am co/owner and senior mortgage broker through my friend's firm and I am banking right now especialy the past 2 year's with the rate's as low as they are even shity broker's are doing well...........

Are you on a commission basis or paid salary either so time to change company's or find another field of work, Also are you affiliated with the same YALE company that has Woody as the head honcho? Just curious ?

Around here, mtg brokers are a dime a dozen, just like realtors. The market is saturated with them. Unless you have a client base, you aren't going to make much money. The successful brokers are aggressive in their marketing and often sheisty. I am glad that I am on the flip side of the industry as a title examiner and closer for a law firm. I've been on that end and don't like it. The money sucks if you aren't a true salesman. Leave me with my legal docs and I am happy.

Originally posted by str8upcore

yes i am sir..... looks like our ads are working :) perhaps i shall run into you at the FAMB tradeshows in Miami and Broward. We always throw a nice little party after the tradeshows. pm me around that time if you are interested in going