Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party trip... with someone else

thrillfire

Guest gabo

I guess i would be alittle worried... only cause I have had a gf go away for a week and I found the truth out a year later of what really happened.

Originally posted by thrillfire

Whats your stand on your sagnificant other taking a vacation with his or her friends to places like Las Vegas or Maimi without you? Would you trust them or be worried....

Not to be a dick or anything but I can guarantee you that no matter how close and trustworthy you guys are together that when he is in Vegas he will be trying to get it on with other chicks. He will be looking to double team bitches with his friends, go to strip clubs or bang some hot whores. I feel bad being the one to have to be so brutally honest but the fact of the matter is MEN ARE SCUM!

Originally posted by joeg

i'd F someone while hes away just for insurance... ;)

:laugh:

Def fuck someone while they're away, imagine how good it will feel when he says " I messed up, I slept w/ someone while I was away" and you reply " Thats ok, I fucked all of CP, while you were away".. whens he leaving, meetup at your place.

Originally posted by somebitch

eh, who cares.. you cant go everywhere together. if cheating is on someones mind, it is going to happen eventually regardless of whether they go on vacation alone. everyone has to live their own life.

Very well said somebitch...I cuncurr!

you seem very calm, cool and relaxed today :D I hope you are having a wonderful week so far

Originally posted by somebitch

thanks hun.m i hope youre havng a good week too. i have been relaxing all week, it is wonderful!! :tongue:

I'm actually having a great week as well besides the whole "my tip of my cock still hurts from the lapdance" thing. It's going away though thanks to the bacitration I've been putting on it. :D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

You'd feel like you were on top of the world, you got him good!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just tell him its his if he ended up being faithful... so what if its black... just tell him its a recessive trait from a few generations up the chain...