Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mother Fucker!

nomembername

I don't usually go all out when I'm at a strip club cause it doesn't usually do all that much for me. But last friday after work I went and me this gorgeous 33 year old blond with an absolute perfect body. So I took her to the back and what's cool about this place is, you can grope the girls as much as you want for $20 a song. I mean...grab there ass, tits, suck on there titties, etc.

So this girl is riding me uncontrollably and I'm hard as a rock and she is getting off on it at the same time. The only thing that sucked for me is I was still in my work dress pants and you know how it is getting dry fucked for about 15 minutes with your pants on...Jesus Christ, the tip of my cock is still all red and bruised :mad3:

Originally posted by nomembername

I don't usually go all out when I'm at a strip club cause it doesn't usually do all that much for me. But last friday after work I went and me this gorgeous 33 year old blond with an absolute perfect body. So I took her to the back and what's cool about this place is, you can grope the girls as much as you want for $20 a song. I mean...grab there ass, tits, suck on there titties, etc.

So this girl is riding me uncontrollably and I'm hard as a rock and she is getting off on it at the same time. The only thing that sucked for me is I was still in my work dress pants and you know how it is getting dry fucked for about 15 minutes with your pants on...Jesus Christ, the tip of my cock is still all red and bruised :mad3:

:laugh: :laugh: i hope you didnt suck off all the last guys saliva from her titties :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Wheres this place located? In Ma. you can't get anywhere near the whores.. In RI. you can grab a little ass here and there, but no sucky sucky....

I kid you not...this place is ridiculous. It's in CT. I've been to alot of strip clubs and I've never seen anything like this. It's a classy joint too where everyone goes after work and shit. It has two pool tables, a nice full bar where beers are only $5, big screen t.v.'s everywhere and the girls are very good looking. I have no idea how they get away with it.

Originally posted by nomembername

I kid you not...this place is ridiculous. It's in CT. I've been to alot of strip clubs and I've never seen anything like this. It's a classy joint too where everyone goes after work and shit. It has two pool tables, a nice full bar where beers are only $5, big screen t.v.'s everywhere and the girls are very good looking. I have no idea how they get away with it.

theres a place like that here by my house called stir crazy ... i went once with my ex-wife and shit got KRUCIAL in that place :eek: :eek: everything went !!! it was geat :D but now recently the quality of the women i heard has gone way down so i dont bother going anymore

Originally posted by koky

that place was outta hand .. but didnt they close down ??:confused:

I'm not sure actually, I know that they got grandfathered past the no nudity thing that Tampa passed a few years ago, but I haven't heard anything about it since then (2000-2001).. I have fond memories of that joint... I really don't think anything is ever going to top it...