Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Tonight... 1999 Party!!!

Start the weekend off early tonight Thursday 1/22/04 as Deko goes back in time to one of the best years of house music "1999" DJ's Manny The Greek & Unique will play all the jams from 1999 as well as through the present. DJ Klutch provides the Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. This party is strictly 21 & over. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist.

Dont forget Thursday February 12th the one and only ERICK MORILLO!!!!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Start the weekend off early tonight Thursday 1/22/04 as Deko goes back in time to one of the best years of house music "1999" DJ's Manny The Greek & Unique will play all the jams from 1999 as well as through the present. DJ Klutch provides the Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. This party is strictly 21 & over. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist.

Dont forget Thursday February 12th the one and only ERICK MORILLO!!!!!!

Oh good, a classics party! Just what this state needs. Someone should have thought of this sooner. ;)

:kiss2: Luv you Joey!

Looks like you got DEMOTED!

I think your right!!!! LOL

So funny though!!!!!! Its insulting, yet EXTREMELY HILARIOUS at the same time!!!!!! Guess you be hanging by me and we will be doing MANY MANY shots this evening!! LOL:laugh: :laugh:

I will be stumbling out!!!:D :D :D

Originally posted by marcomaxim

I think your right!!!! LOL

So funny though!!!!!! Its insulting, yet EXTREMELY HILARIOUS at the same time!!!!!! Guess you be hanging by me and we will be doing MANY MANY shots this evening!! LOL:laugh: :laugh:

I will be stumbling out!!!:D :D :D

I made such a good impression Saturday behind the bar I have taken over your bar, by the way thanks for coming DICK! :mad:

I made such a good impression Saturday behind the bar I have taken over your bar, by the way thanks for coming DICK! :mad:

BRO...i was there the previous TWO weeks, Jan 3rd and 10th (well i showed up at 2AM, but it still counts) But 3 weeks in a row would have been way way to much, LOL. Sorry though. I heard you were Great behind the bar. Either way, you nor anyone else can hold my shakers. LOL

Anyway...I think youre right, you may have taken over my bar!!! LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did Binoy play "Finally"????? LOL

Originally posted by marcomaxim

BRO...i was there the previous TWO weeks, Jan 3rd and 10th (well i showed up at 2AM, but it still counts) But 3 weeks in a row would have been way way to much, LOL. Sorry though. I heard you were Great behind the bar. Either way, you nor anyone else can hold my shakers. LOL

Anyway...I think youre right, you may have taken over my bar!!! LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did Binoy play "Finally"????? LOL

Yes Binoy did a Great Job!