Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nets in brooklyn

bxbomb

300million dollar offer to buy the NEts:eek:

This guy Ratner is realy serious about this bid, I still dont think logistically between the City and all that they have to approve, The knicks contesting another team so close to them , the infrastructure of the area , opposition form the Jersey people that it will get done.

, But if it does that would be cool as shit a Major team back in BK :D

Lets hear some ideas for names , cuz the nets name has to go

leading candiadate is The Brooklyn Bridge....ehhh :blank:

...my cousin said to call them the Brooklyn Rats...lol...i like this move even if i reside in nj...the nets deserve a better place to play...the meadowlands has no fucking energy...i felt like i was the only fan yelling during the game last time i went...

You know what, fuck the Nets...they can relocate to the moon for all I care :blown: I dont get it...they stank up the swamp for over a decade.... the fans got frustrated for being the leagues doormat. Once they finally get their shit together and put a decent product on the floor, they haul ass outta town??? Fuk 'em. They can move tomorrow for all i care. I just hope the fans stop going to the games till the new arena gets built. One last parting gift to the corporate money hungry assholes.

Kids all over the state are sporting Nets jerseys... finally the team was building a fan base..... then this....:blown:

But the NJSEA finally got fed up of subsidizing the team..they were losing money. One more thing.... this crap about low attendance.. I know most of you didnt know that the NETS were 5th in gate collections in the NBA !! Figure that out. I hope the NETS go back to their mediocre status. :blown: