Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bartending Jobs WTF!!!!!

Ok so I took a 3 month break from bartending after doing it for 10 yrs straight, now that I want to start bartending again, I cant get a job!!!! How the hell could this be. Everywhere I go I see so many shitty bartenders, when did it stop being about who will put the most money in the registers. I have worked at some of the best places in this state, and now I cant even find a place to work, WTF!!!!!

Very Weird. Im very suprised that Ricky has not been able to get a bartending job anywhere. I myself would consider him to be one of the more well known people in the scene, liek myself:D .

But I totally understand what your saying bro...Very Very weird.

Your right though...its not about who puts the most $$$$ in the register anymore at certain places. I look around at times and wonder the same exact thing. I just so happen am very happy with my one night right now, and starting the 20th will be 2 nights, which is more than enough for me. Thank goodness my actual career is going very very well. The bartending thing is just fun, because you get to see all your friends, and make $$$ versus spend $$$.

Any establishment would only be benefiting from having a bartender like Rick associated with their partys. I myself know I am the BOMB!!! But Ricky is truly one of the guys i respect in this scene.

Dont worry Rick.....Studio 9 will be very profitable for you, and im sure youll always have the busiest bar there. Well you and Joannie.:D

Originally posted by prettyricky

Ok so I took a 3 month break from bartending after doing it for 10 yrs straight, now that I want to start bartending again, I cant get a job!!!! How the hell could this be. Everywhere I go I see so many shitty bartenders, when did it stop being about who will put the most money in the registers. I have worked at some of the best places in this state, and now I cant even find a place to work, WTF!!!!!

Cause you suck Ricky . . . The bottom line is that Rolls has been carrying you all this time . . .

Originally posted by whataboutme

Cause you suck Ricky . . . The bottom line is that Rolls has been carrying you all this time . . .

Thats great! LoL!

Rick- Thanks for passing the tourch on to me.

Marco- Why am i not at all suprised that you referred to yourself as one of the best bartenders.

Originally posted by prettyricky

It sucks but a lot of good bartenders got hung out to dry this fall. You're not the only one who burned a bridge and is now paying the price. PM me, maybe I can help.

Please Rubas, you know what time it is!!!!

No one carries me!!!!! Dick...lol

Davis- First of all you must have gotten your information wrong, because I burned no bridge!!!! It was clear that I was working at Surf Club in the summer, and that I work up north only in the winter.

Marco, thanks for the props kid, I have my day business as well, and I do bartend for fun and the extra cash, I just find it amusing that some of the best places in the state have some of the worst bartenders I have ever seen!!!!

Phil-Dont count me out yet youngin, I still get down!!!!

As far as studio 9 cant wait, it will be hot, I laugh at all the rumors people spread, cuz I know the real deal!!!!!

Originally posted by asuave

Thats great! LoL!

Rick- Thanks for passing the tourch on to me.

Marco- Why am i not at all suprised that you referred to yourself as one of the best bartenders.

PHIL - I am stating what everyone knows Youngster. Take it EASY!!!! I never LIE. You cant hold my shakers. LOL

I will pass the torch on to you when the time is right. Keep watching and taking lessons.:D

Rick - Everything I said is 100% true.