Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mets/yanks

bxbomb

This is gettin worse than the twilo/Sound factory shit.....Lets just hope yanks win tonite and then let it all play out over the next week or so. Until then met fans stay down until you have done something!!We have won 3 out of 4 NUFF SAID.. and all this shit from certain Met fans whining and crying about payrolls & how the yankees are only a business its pure shite. The Mets have the 5th highest payroll and play in NY. media capital of the world and have just as fat pockets as Steinbrenner. and look at the rosters there are more homegrown on the Yankss than the mets.So your argument that we go out and buy players is for shit Every one we have is through trades....btw mets=factory crakhedz...this is gonna be an awesome October for NY

Originally posted by bxbomb:

This is gettin worse than the twilo/Sound factory shit.....Lets just hope yanks win tonite and then let it all play out over the next week or so. Until then met fans stay down until you have done something!!We have won 3 out of 4 NUFF SAID.. and all this shit from certain Met fans whining and crying about payrolls & how the yankees are only a business its pure shite. The Mets have the 5th highest payroll and play in NY. media capital of the world and have just as fat pockets as Steinbrenner. and look at the rosters there are more homegrown on the Yankss than the mets.So your argument that we go out and buy players is for shit Every one we have is through trades....btw mets=factory crakhedz...this is gonna be an awesome October for NY

BRAVO, BRAVO, WELL SAID!!!!!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

You guys swear that we have nothing. We only finished with a better record than you this year and we are sitting in the World Series right now. You have yet to prove your value this year. I can't understand how a team that changes players so many times through a year can live in the past so much. This years team is different than last years, and the year before because of mid-season aquisitions. Look at the Mets roster, few changes have been made. The Yanks run their organization like a whorehouse, if the pussy isn't tight anymore then replace it. Knoblauch, can't throw anymore, get sojo and Visciano. DH isn't hitting, get Justice, Canseco, Hill... It's horseshit. If that organization had any pride and loyalty to their players that won it all for them to begin with, then they would get my respect. How can you guys follow a team that totally shafted David Wells? Wells had the best year for them and then they dump him for Clemens. You call that heart? That's a stab in the heart. So I will leave you with an image that we might see in the Bronx tonight. If you guys are so good, what the fuck is taking so long?

a_piazza.jpg

LETS GO METS!!!!!!!

Do you guys know what the METS Stand for ???

My Entire Team Sucks

Lets go Yankee's!!!!

------------------

Guest list Info for TWIRL or Sound Factory Please contact TRINITY promotion at trinitygstlst@aol.com

Ricf ,YES I do swear you have done nothing.nothing since 1986.Did you even have pubic hair back in86? we have won 3 world series and have one 12 straight world series games. David wells was traded for a 5 time cy young winninghall of fame pitcher.and had everyintention of resigning Wells the next year till he decided to re-up w/ Toronto.Your points about loyalty are stupid of course every team needs to make them selves better Trades are part of the game . ANd tell me where did Mike Hampton come from your mercenary GM stole him from Houston and speaking of loyalty they gave broken down Cone 12 mill for 1 yr cuz they owed him.The Yankees are the greatest orginization in team sports history FACE IT

Originally posted by ricfutures:

You guys swear that we have nothing. We only finished with a better record than you this year and we are sitting in the World Series right now. You have yet to prove your value this year. I can't understand how a team that changes players so many times through a year can live in the past so much. This years team is different than last years, and the year before because of mid-season aquisitions. Look at the Mets roster, few changes have been made. The Yanks run their organization like a whorehouse, if the pussy isn't tight anymore then replace it. Knoblauch, can't throw anymore, get sojo and Visciano. DH isn't hitting, get Justice, Canseco, Hill... It's horseshit. If that organization had any pride and loyalty to their players that won it all for them to begin with, then they would get my respect. How can you guys follow a team that totally shafted David Wells? Wells had the best year for them and then they dump him for Clemens. You call that heart? That's a stab in the heart. So I will leave you with an image that we might see in the Bronx tonight. If you guys are so good, what the fuck is taking so long?

a_piazza.jpg

LETS GO METS!!!!!!!

I cant stand when you damn mets fans start talking sh*t....I mean cmon..its been sinnce 86!!! Maybe it is your turn..maybe not. BUT all you have done is GET THERE..and if you do win..thats only ONE championship. Meanwhile..lets see...the yanks..have won..oh thats right, 3 out of the last 4?? hahahahaha

------------------

--LADIES, to the rhythm..feel the beat...feel the tweek

Archived