Clubplanet Nightlife Community

catholic school revenge...20 years later

drsatan

Originally posted by nexusgroove

I'm talking about the last chage to human. Bacteria don't count..

In that case YES...I agree.

Originally posted by funketeer

As a matter of fact, we all came from outer space.

Look it up.

No need to look it up. I agree with you 100%.

:D

Nice to know we are all on the same page now.

:D

Originally posted by obby

Yeah, I would like to believe the same too but when it comes down to it. We have many fossil findings to back up the theory of evolution while not one single piece of evidence to back up the Adam and Eve belief.

Think about this. If we all came from Adam and Eve then that would mean that ALLOT and I mean ALLOT of incest would have taken place and I find that strange considering that incest is against our religion.

actually MANY MANY things are in the Bible that have been proven by science...and as far as ur incest theory, i can tell ya a "theory"...but its no point, ur not going to believe it...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

actually MANY MANY things are in the Bible that have been proven by science...and as far as ur incest theory, i can tell ya a "theory"...but its no point, ur not going to believe it...

I never said MANY MANY things where NOT proven. I only used the example of Adam and Eve to explain the different teaching that I went through while in both private and public school.

What I do believe is that you should not hold back on your beliefs just because others may not believe in you beliefs.

What I do believe is that you should not hold back on your beliefs just because others may not believe in you beliefs.

i am not holding back...i believe very much in the Bible..am i religious zealot (fact i am the worse example of a Christian)? far from...but this arguement just goes round n round..not point in telling my side, b/c it wont change ur mind and ur theory wont change my mind..get it? religion is based ALL on faith...if u dont have any in what the Bible says, then i guess u have the "monkey theory"...;)

Banana anyone?:devil:

Everyone’s relationship with “GOD†is their own relationship with “himâ€.

I have never judged a person for what they believe, but there are some people that really take it to an extreme and only see it their way. Those are the people that get to me, I would try to understand and see it from your point of view, but these people don’t try to see if different.

If someones comes to me and tells me they believe in ghost, hey more power to you. And I would at least try to see it their way.

:)

this arguement just goes round n round..not point in telling my side, b/c it wont change ur mind and ur theory wont change my mind..get it? religion is based ALL on faith...if u dont have any in what the Bible says, then i guess u have the "monkey theory"...;)

Banana anyone?:devil:

Your objective should not be to change my mind but rather to give me a different perspective on this issue.

With all due respect if your trying to change my mind then I would say you are an extremist which is the number one problem with religions now a days.

We have come a long way from believing that we must sacrifice a human to please our God just like we have come a long way from believing that when it thunders......GOD IS UPSET. The bible was written in those days......keep that in mind.

Originally posted by sunnyhost

A. I am Catholic

B. I went to two Private schools and currently teach at one

C. I'm STILL not going to waste my time on this

:rolleyes:

What I said it fact.

I can't say all the girls in the private school system are little hoes because I haven't been around all the girls in private school. But from all the p.school girls I have hanged out with; and it was what it was.

I guess u can call it stereo typing, just like when u drive down a really bad neighborhood and you automatically look the doors and roll up the windows.

But you’re right. Don’t waste your time on this. But don’t be upset.

:rolleyes: ur eyes.

just making a statement from my experiences.

and funk........

:finger: :finger:

:licker: :licker:

:blank:

Your objective should not be to change my mind but rather to give me a different perspective on this issue.

With all due respect if your trying to change my mind then I would say you are an extremist which is the number one problem with religions now a days.

i am not trying to change ur mind..its pretty much set, as is mine...but i can give u a diff. view of the subject...remind me to explain all this stuff to u when i am drunk...i speak better about the subjet when i am under the influence...:drunk:

i am not trying to change ur mind..its pretty much set, as is mine...but i can give u a diff. view of the subject...remind me to explain all this stuff to u when i am drunk...i speak better about the subjet when i am under the influence...:drunk:

God wouldn't like the fact that you are under the influence.

Now

Lucy could care less what you smoke snort pop...whatever.

:tongue:

hey guys...u can believe in evolution all u want...i will believe in creation...why u ask? i rather come from God directly than from a creature that is hairy, craps and then sticks its finger under its nose and then passes out...i aint no MONKEY'S UNCLE...:tongue:

bro... your way too old for saleen to be your father!