Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sessa thursdays, above expectations! check it out

I saw the flyer, never been b4, another Vic Latino event, so i wasnt expecting much. However, got more then expected. The club is something like the decor at Deep, minus the swings and add some nice couches and what not. But the place really looks amazing, you get a really good vibe from just walking in the door. Lighting is nothing special (dont expect webster hall when you walk in)but thats not what this place seems to be about. Dance floor in the center, with private booths all around. You can come and buy a bottle and chill out if you have the money (grey goose bottle 2 somethin, or haha for the big timers, get your bottle of louie for only 3900) Anyway seems like a place you can bring your girl and chill out, or get crazy and meet some peeps when the dance floor gets pumpin. Music mainly hip hop and alittle cheesy KTU house, but aleast it wasnt lasgo. Younger crowd but not little clubhead kiddies, Everyone good looking, well dressed. Not packed but the girls that were there, all bangin. Drinks prices are expected for the atmosphere ($8+) Security is very relaxed, and the doors peeps are very polite. Admission $15 w/ a glist. Gonna be my new thursday spot. I got to meet Dj serg and he was such a chill guy. Hopefully the place will blow up alittle more and it will be the place to be thurs. :D