Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carmen + Dave

lollie60

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying they're not fucking happy. They seem very much in love. What I am saying is that it is early in the marriage and you see what happens with these Hollywood type couples all of the time so it's funny when people say that they are definitely going to last.

Are you having a rough day Lina?

i dont care about having the last word ;) just letting u know that i wasnt agreeing lol... i repeat i am not trying to have the last word :laugh2::D

thanks... me too... i just want things to start looking on the bright side for people close to me. when theyre happy, im happy. when theyre sad, im miserable.

Originally posted by linabina

:rolleyes:

What, thats what you said

"right but anyone who has seen them outside the show would still be able to say the same about them... married or not... theyre fuckin happy "

so you must know someone, or your just making an observation from what MTV chooses to show...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

What, thats what you said

"right but anyone who has seen them outside the show would still be able to say the same about them... married or not... theyre fuckin happy "

so you must know someone, or your just making an observation from what MTV chooses to show...

OMFG i meant on a different fucking show other than their show... stop being so damn annoying lol

christ.

ive seen them on different shows and they look happy

WHO GIVES A SHIT ANYWAY

:splat:

i :heart: carmen :D

Originally posted by djprotege

She was 'in love" with Dennis Rodman too. This chick seems like she doenst know what she wants in life. I still say it will be under a year before they split.

she wasn;t in love with Dennis.. I am sure she thought it at the time but she has said herself that the situation with Dennis was really just an escape when her mom and sister died.. she gave up on men and love then she found Dave.. and now they are happily ever after:cool:

Originally posted by girly

she wasn;t in love with Dennis.. I am sure she thought it at the time but she has said herself that the situation with Dennis was really just an escape when her mom and sister died.. she gave up on men and love then she found Dave.. and now they are happily ever after:cool:

Like a sheep, I watched the first episode and she was talking about how she had just gone through the toughest part of her life and met Dave. Sounds very similar to the Dennis Rodman situation you just described. This will last long that Rodman I'm sure, but it seems the same to me is all.

Originally posted by djprotege

Like a sheep, I watched the first episode and she was talking about how she had just gone through the toughest part of her life and met Dave. Sounds very similar to the Dennis Rodman situation you just described. This will last long that Rodman I'm sure, but it seems the same to me is all.

ohh theres always a cynic.. can't everyone just believe that 2 people can actually be in love :(