Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deoderant question

djsquillz

have any of you guys ever had the experience that after a while of using the same deoderant that it stops working as well as it used to. this happens to me all the time. I'm not a hairy smelly dude either. i used degree for the longest and then that stopped working as well as it used to, so i switched to sure. i've since run through right guard extreme, and now i'm on old spice red zone. once i go away from one for a while and start using it again, it works well again. maybe it has something to do with my body adjusting to the deoderant or something. anyone ever experienced this? :confused:

when you say it "stops working as well as it used to" do you mean you cant smell the deodorant anymore or you feel as if the deodorant is no longer masking the body odor anymore and your perception of the B.O. is increased? if its the former, you may just be adapting to the deodorant's scent.

Originally posted by djsquillz

have any of you guys ever had the experience that after a while of using the same deoderant that it stops working as well as it used to. this happens to me all the time. I'm not a hairy smelly dude either. i used degree for the longest and then that stopped working as well as it used to, so i switched to sure. i've since run through right guard extreme, and now i'm on old spice red zone. once i go away from one for a while and start using it again, it works well again. maybe it has something to do with my body adjusting to the deoderant or something. anyone ever experienced this? :confused:

Thats a strange observation... never heard of one actually having a diminished return...... anyhoo, the only thing I have noticed is that I get an allergic reation to the clear gels no matter brand it is. So, I'm stuck with the white chalky stuff that ruins my shirts when I put them on. Either way I lose, I risk ruining the fabric if I stretch it too far to avoid the armpit....eh fuk it...:blown:

• 2 weeks later...