Clubplanet Nightlife Community

smoking cocaine

funeralhome

is that also called freebasing? i smoked 3 newports last night w/ coke shaken up in it...the first time i finshed smoking it i swore i would never smoke another.. and then i smoked another...and another.. almost called 911 on myself, I FELT SO AWFULLY SICK, i'm not sure what's worse: that feeling or crack...:puke: i def feel like ive hit rock bottom again..so i'm gonna chill for a while.. the cycle is starting again...:shake:

what bothers me most is that i do drugs both out of boredom and to stimulate my mind, maybe a slight addiction..(am i still in denial?) and my mind is just getting dumber and dumber and dumber....

anyone have any stories, similar feelings or advice? :(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

is that also called freebasing? i smoked 3 newports last night w/ coke shaken up in it...the first time i finshed smoking it i swore i would never smoke another.. and then i smoked another...and another.. almost called 911 on myself, I FELT SO AWFULLY SICK, i'm not sure what's worse: that feeling or crack...:puke: i def feel like ive hit rock bottom again..so i'm gonna chill for a while.. the cycle is starting again...:shake:

what bothers me most is that i do drugs both out of boredom and to stimulate my mind, maybe a slight addiction..(am i still in denial?) and my mind is just getting dumber and dumber and dumber....

anyone have any stories, similar feelings or advice? :(

i love smoking base...its my fav. thing to do.....

as for stopping, u need to decide that yourself...and then get yourself to NA meetings, get a sponsor there....maybe even try an inpatient rehab.....smoking cigs and base....has bad side effects i hear....pick one....

Originally posted by podes881

as for stopping, u need to decide that yourself...and then get yourself to NA meetings, get a sponsor there....maybe even try an inpatient rehab.....smoking cigs and base....has bad side effects i hear....pick one....

you didnt feel like you were going to DROP DEAD?? i thought i was going to have a heart attack.

do you just freebase and that's it? 'cause i also ate a few pills and did almost an 8 ball to the head before experimenting w/ the ciggies...

you sound a little naive to be "experimenting" and stimulating yr mind( LMAO) you dont know what youre fooling with child- yea- get off it-or seek help to-all drugs!

Originally posted by babbo

you sound a little naive to be "experimenting" and stimulating yr mind( LMAO) you dont know what youre fooling with child- yea- get off it-or seek help to-all drugs!

who are you responding to babbo? me or podes?

i take offense to that since you don't know me or my drug history. or podes for that matter. i'd rather this thread not turn into an argument about who's more experienced or what not.

i'm curious about side effects.

where the fuck is bumpdaddy?

who are you responding to babbo? me or podes?

i take offense to that since you don't know me or my drug history. or podes for that matter. i'd rather this thread not turn into an argument about who's more experienced or what not.

i'm curious about side effects.

where the fuck is bumpdaddy?

not judging anyone-or questioning "experience".....here are the hard cold side effects

1-you dont know what youre fooling with

2-you will injure yourself or others

3-you will end up in jail or dead- or both

all the other bullshit ":effects" are just that- bullshit. mind stimulations, seeing colors, listening to music etc etc.

again not judging or lecturing- the effects I listed above are well documented, by 1000's if not millions, who also started out of boredom and mind stimulation.

not judging anyone-or questioning "experience".....here are the hard cold side effects

1-you dont know what youre fooling with

2-you will injure yourself or others

3-you will end up in jail or dead- or both

all the other bullshit ":effects" are just that- bullshit. mind stimulations, seeing colors, listening to music etc etc.

again not judging or lecturing- the effects I listed above are well documented, by 1000's if not millions, who also started out of boredom and mind stimulation.

i know. and i want to stop. i didn't enjoy it at all. i'm just not sure where to turn now.

you didnt feel like you were going to DROP DEAD?? i thought i was going to have a heart attack.

do you just freebase and that's it? 'cause i also ate a few pills and did almost an 8 ball to the head before experimenting w/ the ciggies...

just base.....the feeeling is the best in the world......

atleast the nj/ny/ct base i get...is like sick.....idk for other areas

just base.....the feeeling is the best in the world......

atleast the nj/ny/ct base i get...is like sick.....idk for other areas

i don't get it.. you love it?? how can you not feel gross..arent you afraid?

i know a few junkies.. that were once mad beautiful kids and they fucked up and said things like you say..no concerns?

i don't get it.. you love it?? how can you not feel gross..arent you afraid?

i know a few junkies.. that were once mad beautiful kids and they fucked up and said things like you say..no concerns?

i dont do it everyday or even every week or even every month....dont mix it......i dont have an addict personality either and no family history.....i did it everyday this summer and stopped for like 4 months..and i just did it again this past weekend....never had any withdrawl symptoms or nothing

i dont do it everyday or even every week or even every month....dont mix it......i dont have an addict personality either and no family history.....i did it everyday this summer and stopped for like 4 months..and i just did it again this past weekend....never had any withdrawl symptoms or nothing

bro, you sound just like me word for word...it's some sick denial, you don't want to admit it but you have a problem.. i did coke every day for months and STOPPED and thought i was good..but now i'm smoking BASE??? that's not noRMAL!!!

and like i said before its a fucking retarded cycle..you'll get bored of it.

meetings are filled with 1000's of stories like yours

bro, you sound just like me word for word...it's some sick denial, you don't want to admit it but you have a problem.. i did coke every day for months and STOPPED and thought i was good..but now i'm smoking BASE??? that's not noRMAL!!!

and like i said before its a fucking retarded cycle..you'll get bored of it.

then lets hang out (HAHA);)

well i guess i find out eventually what the future holds....u can only live in the present

when you see a history of people- jumping off a skyscraper iwth no parachute- and they end up splattered on the side walk below- YOu- want to try the same method- and expect different results- thats a drug/booze mind/logic reasining- you're "living" in the present line is bullshit

when you see a history of people- jumping off a skyscraper iwth no parachute- and they end up splattered on the side walk below- YOu- want to try the same method- and expect different results- thats a drug/booze mind/logic reasining- you're "living" in the present line is bullshit

to each is own and everybodyis unique....so u can do the same thing and have different results.....

to each is own and everybodyis unique....so u can do the same thing and have different results.....

kid, you're gonna wake up like me realllllyyy sooon and it's gonna hurt. BAD

ive been hysterically crying inside and out all DAY...you really need to step back and evaluate your real self.

believe me i'm STILL in a slight denial...but i have to get better. i'm wasting time money energy DESTROYING myself. sigh.

you and i could be doing much more positive things.

ive been hysterically crying inside and out all DAY...you really need to step back and evaluate your real self.

believe me i'm STILL in a slight denial...but i have to get better. i'm wasting time money energy DESTROYING myself. sigh.

girl, you're scaring me.... the first thing to do is to ask your friends that you'd like to take a break...it may sound weird to them but if they are really your friends they will make sure not to offer you anything…at least for a while.

Stay busy - go to movies, bookstores (read books), get a cup of coffee at your local starbucks - meet new people.

I know what you are talking about; it’s dangerous….. but I also believe that it is a matter of self-control. There are people that do drugs for years at the same time holding high positions and having families – you’d never guess.

Originally posted by PCR

girl, you're scaring me.... the first thing to do is to ask your friends that you'd like to take a break...it may sound weird to them but if they are really your friends they will make sure not to offer you anything…at least for a while.

Stay busy - go to movies, bookstores (read books), get a cup of coffee at your local starbucks - meet new people.

I know what you are talking about; it’s dangerous….. but I also believe that it is a matter of self-control. There are people that do drugs for years at the same time holding high positions and having families – you’d never guess.

yep- the AA meetings are full of them- w

As for your experience....

Smoking cocaine in cigarettes isn't really all that - simply because the coke that you snort is very stable and doesn't burn. That's the reason why you have crack. It's a different form of cocaine that readily evaporates and is easily absorbed by your lungs.

So unless you actually had crack – most of the effects were probably a combination of nicotine and the other pills you took before.

Crack gives you this awesome rush – a feeling of bliss but it is short lasting.

I can’t really imagine why it would make you sick – unless what you meant was that you were scared of the very fact of doing it….and thinking “shit, Am I a crack head now??â€

PS: as for the AA - as helpful as it may be for some, it's also a risky situation for some - as it is the easiest place to make contacts with people who also crave and they can get you whatever you need.

Originally posted by PCR

As for your experience....

Smoking cocaine in cigarettes isn't really all that - simply because the coke that you snort is very stable and doesn't burn. That's the reason why you have crack. It's a different form of cocaine that readily evaporates and is easily absorbed by your lungs.

So unless you actually had crack – most of the effects were probably a combination of nicotine and the other pills you took before.

Crack gives you this awesome rush – a feeling of bliss but it is short lasting.

I can’t really imagine why it would make you sick – unless what you meant was that you were scared of the very fact of doing it….and thinking “shit, Am I a crack head now??â€

PS: as for the AA - as helpful as it may be for some, it's also a risky situation for some - as it is the easiest place to make contacts with people who also crave and they can get you whatever you need.

you had me until that last statement- its a lame one- you dont need to go to an AA meeting to score drugs/booze etc. thats bs- its helpful more than any other