Clubplanet Nightlife Community

smoking cocaine

funeralhome

smoking coke in a cig is not cool at all. it smells disgusting, it gives you a headache, and it doesnt really get you high.

a friend of mine always wanted to make a cigarette when we got some and i participated a few times. it made me feel edgy and uncomfortable, not to mention i always got an eye spliiting headache. i started putting my foot down if it was my bag and not letting him do it, or letting him take his own and do it himself. it just isnt even as good as snorting, and in my opinion a waste.

as for being addicted, i think it goes past smoking the coke, if you feel you are addicted you need to stop cold turkey. even if that involves leaving those friends behind. later you will look back at the situation and realize the only reason you were friends with these people is because you guys did drugs together. with out the drug use, these people wouldnt have much to do with you at all. and these people you are drug buddies with will not be there for you when you really need it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by majinbuu

smoking coke in a cig is not cool at all. it smells disgusting, it gives you a headache, and it doesnt really get you high.

a friend of mine always wanted to make a cigarette when we got some and i participated a few times. it made me feel edgy and uncomfortable, not to mention i always got an eye spliiting headache. i started putting my foot down if it was my bag and not letting him do it, or letting him take his own and do it himself. it just isnt even as good as snorting, and in my opinion a waste.

as for being addicted, i think it goes past smoking the coke, if you feel you are addicted you need to stop cold turkey. even if that involves leaving those friends behind. later you will look back at the situation and realize the only reason you were friends with these people is because you guys did drugs together. with out the drug use, these people wouldnt have much to do with you at all. and these people you are drug buddies with will not be there for you when you really need it.

i completely agree about "leaving the friends" thing, but i'm sorry, i grew up with people who started using very young and we all still continue to do drugs. i don't know one person, one fucking person, and i know a lot of people, who don't use, abuse or sell drugs, or even used to.. even the cold turkey baloney lingers on. considering youre from brooklyn, you should know how things run over there. it's difficult to get out of, especially if people in your family sell and use. actually, looking back at my posts, i was scared..but i realize this drug using cycle will end soon.

i mean, if i really think about it, i work, go to school and party on the weekends..my social life never interfered with my career goals. i dont smoke crack, or shoot heroin or boot k in my ass, so why the fuck was i bugging out at all?

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

i completely agree about "leaving the friends" thing, but i'm sorry, i grew up with people who started using very young and we all still continue to do drugs. i don't know one person, one fucking person, and i know a lot of people, who don't use, abuse or sell drugs, or even used to.. even the cold turkey baloney lingers on. considering youre from brooklyn, you should know how things run over there. it's difficult to get out of, especially if people in your family sell and use. actually, looking back at my posts, i was scared..but i realize this drug using cycle will end soon.

i mean, if i really think about it, i work, go to school and party on the weekends..my social life never interfered with my career goals. i dont smoke crack, or shoot heroin or boot k in my ass, so why the fuck was i bugging out at all?

obviously your life isnt spiraling out of control...i mean lets be honest, if you were a real addict, do you think you would be writing on a message bd or selling your computer for $ to go buy crack. it good that you have control over it and notice when things get a little out of control. the key is to continue controling it and not get caught up. if that means slowing down considerably or even stopping that is the case.

we all know that it can get out of control and when we look back we worry about what we are doing, so bugging out happens....especially when we have that day after hangover...

just make sure that the drug use doesnt spill over into your career and goals...

havent you been paying attention??? NO SMOKING COCAINE ever again! :puke:

Didn't you read my post with any attention???!? ..what does smoking a cig with a "numbed" up lip have anything to do with smoking/burning cocaine ?!

:idea:

what are you talking about?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......ur simply lost or something ...what i wrote was pretty self explanatory . But i will tell you one thing ...I NEVER WROTE ANYTHING ABOUT SMOKING CRACK ...so i dunno where u came with that " im not smoking cocaine comment " in response to my post .:)

you didnt say anthing about smoking crack, no.. but you did say this:

Very Lightly moisten the cigarette filter w/ saliva and pour a lil dash of coke ..... thats the most useful/fun mix between cocaine & cigarettes .

and that, i assume, means smoking coke right? i mean, what am i missing?

you didnt say anthing about smoking crack, no.. but you did say this:

Very Lightly moisten the cigarette filter w/ saliva and pour a lil dash of coke ..... thats the most useful/fun mix between cocaine & cigarettes .

and that, i assume, means smoking coke right? i mean, what am i missing?

not smoking it ,,ur simply numbing up your lips after you put the cig butt in your lips . It doesnt get you high by no means , but it is a procedure i do at times when there is a lil coke left over on the plate .

:)

I said it before and I say it again: you can't really smoke cocke - it is a big waste....hardly anything can be absorb by the lungs

if you want to smoke it you need to convert cocke into crack.

I say we let this thread die already