Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Night Reviews

Originally posted by brittany3

went to Sound Garden around 12, walked around for 5 min then left... it was empty and not a good looking crowd. Then we went to Taste much better, but not packed. I think a lot of people stayed home because it was too cold yaaaaay.

hey thanks for the bash.... are you for real the place was full at 11:15, Denny and stevie were off the wall

there were women all over the place, which i must say is a good thing considering the cold weather.... but for you to say that a resturant was better than the Garden is a bash, yeah it was empty!!!!!!!! that's why We can affored to bring in Deborah Cox, and Upcoming Kalis...... what we pay these artists for one night ...... most other places don't even gross in a week...... stop bashin and tell the truth

Originally posted by mkutlass

Probably alot of regular SG people didn't go, I stayed home........

I know your a fan it was a great night, Ask Anybody that was there that's not a promoter at some here today gone tomorrow place

Peace you da man thanks for the truth i see your post there REAL

thank you FAN

Originally posted by brittany3

I've been there plenty of times before and it was good, however it was not nearly as packed last night as it usually is.... is that better :D

and the next time your there i'll buy you a DRINK......... Sorry if i offended you but it was a really good night, sg holds alot of people it was a little below avarage 700 or so....... everybody had a great time in fact too great of a time.. people were crazy last night

Peace to you Brittany XOXOXOXO

Taste ever saturday without question. Crowd was great last nite, lots of gorgeous girls in there and the amount of guys was to my liking :) Joe Georgio RIS as usual! Glad so many of you from here came out.

Dani, us and our milkshake dance :)

Brittany so glad you and Sonia came out! it was great ot see u, glad u had fun and you have to come back! :)

Sleep,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

oh my god that was a funny night. talking about DEAD!!

And that poor girl Jenny Jade. She had no one to sing to, though she wasn't really singing but talking. She looked like she was trying to get into it, but wasn't motivated enough. didn't look like she was having fun.

The music was pretty good, the DJ didn't mix all that well in comparison to many others out there.

And for gods sake, please fix that damn static/scratching noise coming through the sound system!!!! And upgrade the speakers too when you get the $$$, need some bass there to feel the music. You got the loud part, just no bass, nor a full sound.

Did meet one very nice, sweet, hotter than hell bartender. Too bad she's getting engaged and buying a house soon:( All the other bartenders were cool as hell, props to them.

The girls that were there were pretty damn good looking, though a few dogs mixed in. And whats up with having a dude sleeping the in fish tank??:laugh:

Originally posted by adriennektu

Taste ever saturday without question. Crowd was great last nite, lots of gorgeous girls in there and the amount of guys was to my liking :) Joe Georgio RIS as usual! Glad so many of you from here came out.

Dani, us and our milkshake dance :)

Brittany so glad you and Sonia came out! it was great ot see u, glad u had fun and you have to come back! :)

hey make up your mind here's your post about last night on a different thread was this Place busy or slow.... ha ha caught ya

adriennektu

Old Skool Legend

I was one of those people dancing to milkshake, because I like the song. People in there go to alot of different clubs and lounges...and many of them do know what is going on when it comes to music and the "scene" thing is alot of people come to taste b/c they just wanna come out, get a drink, get dressed up and chill. Opening nite when joe was there he RIS and everyone in the crowd responded to his mixes, had their hands in the air and yeah he could play harder stuff. Last nite was a little slower than normal, but the weather was cold and it wasnt packed wall to wall like it is most saturdays. THats why i think maybe he played the way he did yesterday but his set was still hot.

As for the TKA blasting, yeah it was a little loud i do admit and that is something that im sure can be said for next time. I guess maybe because around 10 is when people start filtering in so they wanna get a vibe going, who knows. i understand it interuppoted the dinner which i would be upset with too.