Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Billy Bad Ass...out and about last night....

I guess it's the fact that it is so early in the year......being that it is January he still has all his permission slips for the year.....he pulled one out to come to Joeys last night......Hey Bad Ass....go easy my man....use those with caution.....you don't want July to roll around and you have no permission slips left my man.....that would suck....then you have to get doctors notes saying that it is imperative that you go out for your health to stay in good standing...and you know how hard it is to convince people that you really are siiiiiiick...save those pink permission slips for the good months.... :laugh:

Originally posted by bobydigital

I guess it's the fact that it is so early in the year......being that it is January he still has all his permission slips for the year.....he pulled one out to come to Joeys last night......Hey Bad Ass....go easy my man....use those with caution.....you don't want July to roll around and you have no permission slips left my man.....that would suck....then you have to get doctors notes saying that it is imperative that you go out for your health to stay in good standing...and you know how hard it is to convince people that you really are siiiiiiick...save those pink permission slips for the good months.... :laugh:

hey jerkoff . just so you know ...... your out !!!

Originally posted by bobydigital

I am makin a comeback.............

The badass is in full action