Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies what kind of haircuts do you like most on guys?

AlexGNcw

Originally posted by AlexGNcw

:confused:

ones that suit their face:idea:

sounds vague i know...but seriously what looks good on one guy doesnt look good on the other..........its also a personal preference.....for example i hate long hair on guys even on brad pitt (id still take him tho:tongue: ) so u need to see whats good for u.....

NO MULLETS!!:tongue:

it depends but i loooove long hair on guys... not shoulder length or anything dramatic like that, but grown out a little bit. of course it depends on how well it looks on them but in general... i love running my fingers through it so shaved heads/spikey hair are out.

faux hawks are hot but you have to be really hot to pull one off... like say, orlando bloom....

Originally posted by mssabina

it depends but i loooove long hair on guys... not shoulder length or anything dramatic like that, but grown out a little bit. of course it depends on how well it looks on them but in general... i love running my fingers through it so shaved heads/spikey hair are out.

faux hawks are hot but you have to be really hot to pull one off... like say, orlando bloom....

did you see the boy on average joe with the longish hair? not the dark haired boy but the brown haired boy?? he is so fineeeeeeee

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by diabolique007

fauk yeah!!

That and that boyish cut, short all over, w/ a tuft in the front, mm-mm-hmmm!

short all over....lol sweetie put your glasses on and look at that pic again..he even has some longish hair in the back of his neck...the hair is medium long.