Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seeking CLUB DANCERS ...

I need dancers for permanent positions in NYC and Long Island. Ladies please PM me for further information, Yes you have to be pretty, physically, fit and sex appeal. The Dance moves have to be in there as well! It's good money 3 15 minute sets a night and then your done, there are perks such as comps for friends and just getting paid for having fun! PM me for Further info and I will need pics:)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 2sexy4u2

I run majority of the dancers in NYC and in LONGISLAND and i need girls for positions permanently...PM me for further info

I know many "who run all the top nyc dancers also"- what clubs credential etc?? thx

and i understand but she's worked b4 and they don't want her back so therefore there is nothing anyone can do

People Men n Women

NyC club dancers

Pyhsically fit. attractive.sex appeal.

Do not look like ur 12yrs old

PM for further info:rolleyes:

and i understand but she's worked b4 and they don't want her back so therefore there is nothing anyone can do

People Men n Women

NyC club dancers

Pyhsically fit. attractive.sex appeal.

Do not look like ur 12yrs old

PM for further info:rolleyes:

I have never once worked in Long Island

Thanks

everyone takes everything so personal...It's a Message board:laugh:

No because your making it seem like I have danced in Long Island and the people that hired me are dissing me??

I highly doubt you know me or anyone in Long Island for that matter, so don't direct comments to me like you know me

Okay anyway i'm running a business and i'm mainly talking manhattan but that's niether here nor there no ones "dissing You" , Your just not what they want right now. Stop taking everything so offensive ur making the messageboard the drama board. :eek:

Okay anyway i'm running a business and i'm mainly talking manhattan but that's niether here nor there no ones "dissing You" , Your just not what they want right now. Stop taking everything so offensive ur making the messageboard the drama board. :eek:

:laugh:

Take your gogo boot out of your ass and understand what i'm trying to say here....

You don't know me...Correct

So how do you know i'm not what anyone is looking for?

UNDERSTAND?