Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOUIE DEVITO & CARLOS REALM this fri @ SLEEP 1.20

Originally posted by vip-tech

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT. JEFF PITEK. JOE CAROLLO.

ARE VERY PROUD TO BRING TO YOU....

@ CLUB SLEEP.....

LOUIE DEVITO

ALONG W/ RESIDENT DJ

CARLOS REALM

THIS PROMISES TO BE A VERY SPECIAL EVENING. IT HAS TAKEN US ALOT TO GET LOUIE TO SPIN HERE, AND HE PROMISES TO BRING HIS "A" GAME.

DOORS OPEN AT 9pm

DRESS TO IMPRESS

WWW.CLUBSLEEPNJ.COM

oh yeah ..... bringing in the big guns !!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

No offense, but he doesnt even have a "C" game.

I disagree...................Ive heard him out and about and he is damn good. The problem with everybody around here is they cant get the "ktu/cd" image out of their heads and think because of that he cant spin..................He is where he is for a reason............and while every "vip clubplanet people"(joke) mock him, he is countin money laughin his ass off............

jmo

"He is where he is for a reason............and while every "vip clubplanet people"(joke) mock him, he is countin money laughin his ass off............"

Because, Cheese promoters r booking his ass, I have heard him a couple times and he is terrible, if u think he's a great dj I suggest u get out more.............. Shame on Elite, for booking him, there r way better Dj's to book................ Why not take the money that you would pay louie devito and add some new sound and lighting equipment...........

Originally posted by mkutlass

"He is where he is for a reason............and while every "vip clubplanet people"(joke) mock him, he is countin money laughin his ass off............"

Because, Cheese promoters r booking his ass, I have heard him a couple times and he is terrible, if u think he's a great dj I suggest u get out more.............. Shame on Elite, for booking him, there r way better Dj's to book................ Why not take the money that you would pay louie devito and add some new sound and lighting equipment...........

I'M CURIOUS TO SEE WHO YOU WOULD BOOK (dj's) . THIS IS NOT NYC, NOR CAN I HOLD 2500 PPL. SO BIG NAMES ARE OUT OF THE QUESTION. SHAME ON ELITE??? SHAME ON ME FOR TRYING TO ADD A LIL VARIETY TO THE VENUE. AGAIN, PLEASE LIST SOME DJ'S YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HERE.

Your probably paying Louie way to much money, money that can be used to make the club better. I guess Sleep already has a slammin sound and light show? Sorry for the cheesy promoter comment...... I don't care, I won't be going to Sleep anyway, to far................. As far as Booking dj's, I wouldn't worry about there name just how good they play...........

Originally posted by bugsys

Jeff a Cheese ass promoter? North Jersey Boyz dont take that very kindly

THe statement just shows you know them personally so no need to ask if advance tickets are needed. Ask him directly.

I think its a smart move to bring him in. Hes got name recognition and that what they need to bring people in. Saying he is bringing is "A" game is absurb though.

Originally posted by mkutlass

Your probably paying Louie way to much money, money that can be used to make the club better. I guess Sleep already has a slammin sound and light show? Sorry for the cheesy promoter comment...... I don't care, I won't be going to Sleep anyway, to far................. As far as Booking dj's, I wouldn't worry about there name just how good they play...........

WELL SEE NOW.......YOUR STORY CAHNGED JUST A LITTLE. IT WAS WHO I WAS BOOKING, NOT THE CURRENT MUSIC THE RESIDENT WAS SPINNIN. IT'S NOT EASY TO JUST "SPIT" OUT AVAILABLE DJ's, IS IT? AND I NEVER SAID WE HAD A SICK SYSTEM, BUT IT HOLDS IT'S OWN. STOP BY FRIDAY, AND GIVE ME YOUR REVIEW. PM ME, IT'S ON ME.

Lets goback to statistics

Probably 10% of the club (now thats being generous) I would say 7% know about music

You probably get 90% that are mixed guy & girls wanting to hear Louie Devito becuase he has a name built for him

So now I am going to bring my K game................

What do you think about that!!!!!!:eek: