Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOUIE DEVITO & CARLOS REALM this fri @ SLEEP 1.20

Originally posted by vip-tech

WELL SEE NOW.......YOUR STORY CAHNGED JUST A LITTLE. IT WAS WHO I WAS BOOKING, NOT THE CURRENT MUSIC THE RESIDENT WAS SPINNIN. IT'S NOT EASY TO JUST "SPIT" OUT AVAILABLE DJ's, IS IT? AND I NEVER SAID WE HAD A SICK SYSTEM, BUT IT HOLDS IT'S OWN. STOP BY FRIDAY, AND GIVE ME YOUR REVIEW. PM ME, IT'S ON ME.

Actually, no offense to you or sleep or anything, but on a friendly note I'd like to suggest sleep should invest in some better speakers, and/or audio equipment. I mean, it sounds like you have all the highs and trebble there, though not the clearest, but the bass imo is lacking. If you could get some woofers on that floor that are capable of pounding out 20hz and up, people would get a better feel good vibe goin and dance more. The highs are definately loud enough though for a small area.

and damnit!!!! the one bartender there I fell in love with on her first night is getting engaged!!! Errrr.

Originally posted by silversmoke

Actually, no offense to you or sleep or anything, but on a friendly note I'd like to suggest sleep should invest in some better speakers, and/or audio equipment. I mean, it sounds like you have all the highs and trebble there, though not the clearest, but the bass imo is lacking. If you could get some woofers on that floor that are capable of pounding out 20hz and up, people would get a better feel good vibe goin and dance more. The highs are definately loud enough though for a small area.

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE. EVERYWEEK WE CONTINUE TO MAKE UPGRADES. AS FAR AS MORE BASS, THE FIRST THING WE HAVE TO DO IS RUN MORE POWER TO THE BOOTH, WHICH IS A MOTHERFUCKER......BUT IT'S GONNA GET DONE. AND......WHEN WE HAVE BIG NAMES IN THERE, DENNY, LOUIE, ECT....ELITE RENTS ABOUT $15K WORTH OF BASS (4 double 18 bins & 2 singles) THEN THE ROOM THUMPS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONEST OPINION.