Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the guys

somebitch

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I was suffering from a period of impotence & didnt want my girl to stray. SO i donned a strap on & fucked her with it for about 3 weeks, until i underwent testosterone therapy.

:laugh: :laugh:

do you think she preferred the real thing or is she maybe upset now that your equipment is working again and she doesn't get to enjoy the stap on anymore?

If I was you, I would have found a strap on somewhat smaller than me this way it would be enough to satisfy her and when she got the real deal again, it would be even better

Originally posted by sexxyh

if i asked a guy to do this and he would agree he wouldnt be my guy anymore.....

that is a little bit crazy. what if you liked it in the ass and your man felt this way? just becaise someone is open with their sexuality and realizes that there are a lot of nerves there doesnt mean they are gay or not worthy of being in a relationship? what is so terrible about being open to trying things? why is liking your ass licked or touched a bad thing? woulld you leave your man if he liked his balls licked too?

btw: i dont like my ass played with

I think a lot of guys would want to try it, but never want to admit it. It would still be ovserved as "taboo" when speaking from one man to another. However, if you take one of these guys on like 6 or 7 pills and have a hot girl with a dildo tell him he's not getting any pussy until he takes it in the ass, or some shit like that, then I'm suuuuurree there would be some takers.

Originally posted by izzykahn

I think a lot of guys would want to try it, but never want to admit it. It would still be ovserved as "taboo" when speaking from one man to another. However, if you take one of these guys on like 6 or 7 pills and have a hot girl with a dildo tell him he's not getting any pussy until he takes it in the ass, or some shit like that, then I'm suuuuurree there would be some takers.

their scuuuurrrred!

Originally posted by izzykahn

:laugh: that is pretty funny. i would like to test that theory out.