Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the guys

somebitch

Originally posted by nomembername

Believe it or not...I am one of the lucky ones who have actually been blessed with the ability to suck my own dick and no it does not make me gay!

y_z_SS_02.jpg

Shoving dildos up your own ass however does make you a fag! But you know what?...It's all good!

...funk...out

SOOO Gay

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

Believe it or not...I am one of the lucky ones who have actually been blessed with the ability to suck my own dick and no it does not make me gay!

y_z_SS_02.jpg

Shoving dildos up your own ass however does make you a fag! But you know what?...It's all good!

...funk...out

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have to quote George Costanza on this one, it went something like this:

Elaine - "You know that just admitting a man is handsome dosen't make you gay."

George - "It dosen't help"

Now I beleive that if a sex act is between a man and a women then it is inheritly hetero-sexual but if you like to be fucked in the ass with a strap-on you may have some hard questions to ask yourself.

-jmo

Originally posted by damelo

can I ask you why you want to do this to your boyfriend? What about this appeals to you? Is it the power dynamic or something?

b/c it is something i have never tried & i think he would enjoy it. i know guys do enjoy having their asses teased, they have a prostate which you can stimulate and it feels good. it is not gay to know your body, to know your turn ons and turn offs, to know what you like.

Originally posted by somebitch

b/c it is something i have never tried & i think he would enjoy it. i know guys do enjoy having their asses teased, they have a prostate which you can stimulate and it feels good. it is not gay to know your body, to know your turn ons and turn offs, to know what you like.

I say... work that taint, girlie! And when he's face down, ass up on yer living room carpet, drooling and mentally lost JUST from your external touch.......:idea: .... THHEEEENNNNN you go ahead and run that question by him. :D You won't have a more honest response then at THAT very moment.

:laugh: :laugh: heheh.... yer gonna bone him. heheh.....

:hump:

:spin::drool: :drool: :spin:

... funk... out.