Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Friday Party Coming - Feb 20th

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by binoys

Just to Give a little more incentive for everyone to check out this new party

Im gonna be giving COMPS to all ClubPlanet Members that want to check out this new party.

Just PM me or Email Your names to BShah98@aol.com

sup binoy chill factor here.... email me info at statikprp@aol.com if you can.

i will be leaving for south beach on the 19 so i will miss it,but i wanna check it out when i get home

www.chillfactorper4mance.com

yes sir. Denims in freehold. Party starts this friday.

i knew it,lol.....

one of my friends is a bouncer there......

binoy fill me in with info so i can set up a night to take some good pics,etc.......

im about ten minutes away from denim....what is the venue going to be on fri. nights (music ????).also fill me in on any jobs...this is my area ya know :D

im gonna miss this fri. because im leaving thurs. for south beach for the chill factor performance,ent. night club tour.

Originally posted by chillfactor

i knew it,lol.....

one of my friends is a bouncer there......

binoy fill me in with info so i can set up a night to take some good pics,etc.......

im about ten minutes away from denim....what is the venue going to be on fri. nights (music ????).also fill me in on any jobs...this is my area ya know :D

im gonna miss this fri. because im leaving thurs. for south beach for the chill factor performance,ent. night club tour.

yoooo!

Friday nights will be a 21+ party. More Trendier dress. Place to go for the older person. Music will be a format of House, Hip Hop, 80's, classics, etc... Mostly Party Music. Somewhat similiar to what Deko Thursdays used to be with unique playin everything.

Whenever you want to come down and hang let me know, We would love for you to take some pics and have a couple drinks with us.

yoooo!

Friday nights will be a 21+ party. More Trendier dress. Place to go for the older person. Music will be a format of House, Hip Hop, 80's, classics, etc... Mostly Party Music. Somewhat similiar to what Deko Thursdays used to be with unique playin everything.

Whenever you want to come down and hang let me know, We would love for you to take some pics and have a couple drinks with us.

thanks for the invite & drink, i'm up for it..........i'm glad i met all you guys.

your team is solid unlike a lot of other promoters...stay that way bro. you guys bring the vibe that a lot of night clubs need.

also i will be there as soon as i can ..after south beach.

any word on who is gonna spin on fridays and is there gonna be any other venue or just the friday?

Originally posted by chillfactor

thanks for the invite & drink, i'm up for it..........i'm glad i met all you guys.

your team is solid unlike a lot of other promoters...stay that way bro. you guys bring the vibe that a lot of night clubs need.

also i will be there as soon as i can ..after south beach.

any word on who is gonna spin on fridays and is there gonna be any other venue or just the friday?

Thanks for the kind words bro.

The opening Friday Mike Takeover is going to be playin.

For the weeks to come we havent finalized everything yet but youll be sure to see all of our guys in there.