Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Friday Party Coming - Feb 20th

Originally posted by thehype

that was only thing you should have posted on this thread.

one thing if for cetrin, aladyknows doesn't know properly post. Start your own thread bout your Party. Don't do it on Binoy's

All good, she bumped my thread up.

Thanks!

See you on the 20th? holla at me for a comp.

Originally posted by binoys

SolidEnuff Will be Starting a NEW Friday Party starting Feb 20th

Will post more details later.

Plan on checkin it out that night though. ;)

there's more new parties every week on this board.. and they all amout to :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Originally posted by satan

there's more new parties every week on this board.. and they all amout to :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Sorry you feel that way. But I dont think weve ever started a party and it has failed. We have done well at every party weve been at.

Originally posted by satan

So when i posted "Grand Opening Of DEKO Lounge" like a year and a half ago...did you feel the same way??

I do agree that this year ALOT of new Parties have started up and i dont think all of them have been promoted properly and most have failed or died down...But Honestly weve started a few parties in the last couple years and they have been succesfull.

You even said yourself that Deko, Soundgarden, Joeys etc.. are the main players...I dont know if you know this but Solidenuff helped start up the deko party and is currently still one of the teams that runs it(along with Sergio and Joe Armenio)

I felt like my post about Denims set you off, and i just was wondering why?

I honestly try to not be annoying on here cause i see ALOT of promotional posts and try to keep mine to a minimum.

Binoy Forget about Satan.. He obviuosly don't know nothing from his head to his ass about the party industry in New Jersey...

And doesn't know about Solidenuff and how actually big of a promotional team it is and how good...!

Don't even waste your breath on him.. we already proved NJCLUBGOD wrong with sunday's party

Originally posted by MattMango

Just for clarification, binoy did help start the Saturday party @ deko BUT

the original manager & performer who promoted for THE GRAND OPENING of DEKO THURSDAY NIGHTS NU SOCIETY be for Saturdays even existed, was no doubt MATT MANGO.

just the facts.

Very True. Im sure binoy knows that bro.

I dont think Binoy was taking credit for it. Everyone knows that you and Jerry X made Deko happen and become what it now is.

All in all, it takes more than 1-5 people to make a night happen. AINT NOBODY that cool or powerful.:D :D

Originally posted by MattMango

Just for clarification, binoy did help start the Saturday party @ deko BUT

the original manager & performer who promoted for THE GRAND OPENING of DEKO THURSDAY NIGHTS NU SOCIETY be for Saturdays even existed, was no doubt MATT MANGO.

just the facts.

I was speakin about SESSIONS. Not Nu Society.

Originally posted by djjvelez

Binoy Forget about Satan.. He obviuosly don't know nothing from his head to his ass about the party industry in New Jersey...

And doesn't know about Solidenuff and how actually big of a promotional team it is and how good...!

Don't even waste your breath on him.. we already proved NJCLUBGOD wrong with sunday's party

Nah not sayin that. I know who he is, hes been in the business for a long time. He knows his shit. Thats why I was wondering why my post seemed to make him angry and post what he did. Just curious thats all. No hatin here.

Tonights The Night!!

Going over to Decorate the place now, Anyone thats gonna attend tonight please get in touch with me Via Email (BShah98@aol.com) And let me know what names you need on the clubplanet comp list.

Thank you. And hope to see everyone tonight.