Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are breast implants ok on...

damelo

Are implants ok on the woman you marry/mother of your kids?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are implants ok on the woman you marry/mother of your kids?

• Yes
    • No

..Yeah, I wouldn't really have a problem with it.. if the woman I loved bore me children and was commited to helping me raise them to be good human beings, there's no problem with her wanting to feel a bit better about her boobage.. Plus, after childbirth there can be some sagging issues because of the swelling if I'm not mistaken..

..And it'd be a point for me to make the woman that I loved comfortable and happy about herself, so it'd be fine for her to get them...

I would never be serious with a worthless whore that has brest implants. she is good for one thing only.

Any girl that is secure enough to be natural is a fine choice for wife material.

Having breast implants is indicative of being a horrible person & the girl could never be considered marriage material.

:blown: :blown: :blown::hat::eek:

Originally posted by somebitch

well said tommy. the bigger the breasts the lower the IQ.

See this is what i was talking about. There are several negative traits that go hand in hand with large breasts & included but are not limited to the following:

low IQ

high number of sexual partners

lack of loyalty

lack of morals

lack of ideals

research has proven this. Its not just limited to elective cosmetic surgery......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Yeah, I wouldn't really have a problem with it.. if the woman I loved bore me children and was commited to helping me raise them to be good human beings, there's no problem with her wanting to feel a bit better about her boobage.. Plus, after childbirth there can be some sagging issues because of the swelling if I'm not mistaken..

..And it'd be a point for me to make the woman that I loved comfortable and happy about herself, so it'd be fine for her to get them...

:aright:

Beautifully put phuturephunk.

For the rest of you... :finger:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I would never be serious with a worthless whore that has brest implants. she is good for one thing only.

Any girl that is secure enough to be natural is a fine choice for wife material.

Having breast implants is indicative of being a horrible person & the girl could never be considered marriage material.

:aright:

beautifully put tommyarmani...

It's way to obvious that any girl with implants has fucked way too many guys which would never let me even think about putting a ring on their finger.

I have no problem fucking them though:eek:

Yes having children does make your boobs a lil bit less perky...I dont think just cause a woman gets implants shes a bad person nor does it lower your IQ...Im looking into getting breastimplants cause thats a part of my body Ive always been a lil insecure about and my bf (the father of my child) doesnt have a problem with it and just cause I want bigger breasts hes not considering not marrying me now. Im doing it for me, now if youre doing for anyone but yourself than I think its the worng choice to make, but if it makes YOU happy then by all means!

u cant escape stereotypes... sure its unfair.. but at the same time.. if thats the way his family would feel, then he has every right to say that he wouldnt want to marry someone with implants... its a subjective topic... what one person may believe about implants, another person may not...such is life.. :D

either way i dont have implants nor need them nor really care cuz im never gonna have to worry about marrying someone with em ;)

carry on lol..

Originally posted by tranzwhore

bags don't equal bimbo. ur being very stereotypical.

Originally posted by druwishprincez

How does having implants make you a bimbo, Im really not seeing the relation here

i dont think that they are literally i'm just saying the way your family and mom would look at them, also i'm just talking about big implants sometimes girls have small imoplants that u cant even tell

tru... the way the question is posed almost seems to suggest that the implants would be big and unrealistic.... for a flat-chested girl to get boobs no bigger than average sized boobs... like a c or something... i dont think it would matter... cuz theyre not ridiculously enormous and noticable... but i dont think that was what the question was leaning toward

now monica on couples fear factor has some SERIOUSLY huge fake boobs... tooooo tooooo big for her body size. i think they look kinda ridic... and im sure if i was marrying her, my parents would think the same...

i think it is kinda crazy when people judge people based on breast implants. if your parents are the type to think differently of someone because they chose to get implants in THEIR OWN BODY, then they are stupid. how does that effect them? what if the person had a lumpectomy and was left with 2 completely different looking breasts? would you tell your mother OH NO IT IS OK, SHE HAD TO HAVE RECONSTRUCTION? this way your parents wouldnt think she was some kind of fake breasted bimbo & accept her.

i think the problem is people that have no concept of why people do things, people who think everyone lives in a dreamworld where everything is perfect. where no one has abnormalities or health problems. you people need to wake up.

i agree natural is the best way to be but you better believe if i felt bad about myself i wouldnt sit back and deal with it. ..

for people who care what their parents think about their significant others breast implants, i dont know who is stupider, you or them & no, i wouldnt be interested in someone with a family like that whether my tits were real or fake.