Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are breast implants ok on...

damelo

Are implants ok on the woman you marry/mother of your kids?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are implants ok on the woman you marry/mother of your kids?

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by druwishprincez

By saying I was looking into getting implants I didnt mean I was going to go out and get ridiculously big boobs, just somehtin a lil bigger than I have now like maybe a d or soemthing...not too big just right for my body....

how tall are you?

Originally posted by druwishprincez

By saying I was looking into getting implants I didnt mean I was going to go out and get ridiculously big boobs, just somehtin a lil bigger than I have now like maybe a d or soemthing...not too big just right for my body....

We must see a before pic.

• 2 weeks later...

I think what "phuturephunk" said was not only well spoken but also alot more reasonable than some of the ugly evil things some of the "others" have said... I don`t have implants ,but if I ever had cancer or something I might consider getting surgery to even them out (hope that never happens to me or anyone else), but I think many of you on here are very judgemental.I have 34DD`s and they are all natural and if they were smaller I would be just as content with them,but for those girls who choose to get implants ,I wish them the best of luck,since I have heard some stories about the complications that have after surgery.Oh and just to let you misinformed people know ,I have been monogamously with the same guy for over 10 years and I think it is sad to hear some people judge a girl`s personality and IQ by the size of her breasts.It seems too many people have lost thier sensitivity to the feelings of others,come on "lighten up"......doesn`t anyone remember to "live and let live" anymore?

Lol ,that IQ comment just goes to show how ignorant some people really are,that is like me saying just because my boyfriend has a great looking face ,nice body ,and a big dick that he has to have a low IQ,well he doen`t he is very intelligent and he is sensitive too : ).Next time you grim people post "think".

Also if u don`t like your breasts or the size of them try to find something are you are comfortable with like your legs or something,don`t be afriad to wear mini skirts and a smile ,and take care of yourselves and the people who you care about.

:) :) :)

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

yea i like to fuck chicks w/them but not marry :nono: :nono: , i wouldn't want my mom or family to see that they would think shes a bimbo

.....wow......i am surprised u said that!!!!..........i dont have em....will u marry me?!?!

..but seriously......sure there are trashy looking implants....but the same can be said for almost anything........i've seen trashy hair color.....trashy clothes......so LIKE ANYTHING....if done tasteful...why would it matter.....

Originally posted by trueblonde

Lol ,that IQ comment just goes to show how ignorant some people really are,that is like me saying just because my boyfriend has a great looking face ,nice body ,and a big dick that he has to have a low IQ,well he doen`t he is very intelligent and he is sensitive too : ).Next time you grim people post "think".

:) :) :)

maybe it was a joke??? :rolleyes: ever heard of sarcasm? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I would never be serious with a worthless whore that has brest implants. she is good for one thing only.

Any girl that is secure enough to be natural is a fine choice for wife material.

Having breast implants is indicative of being a horrible person & the girl could never be considered marriage material.

:blown: :blown: :blown::hat::eek:

Fist of all, are you out of your fucking mind Dude...how could you dare to write a post about women having implants when you don't even know how it feels to go through the whole process. You are generalizing; just because someone decides to get breast implants does not mean she's a horrible person and can't be considered marriage material...

Give a break here !!!

Originally posted by sotuchick

Fist of all, are you out of your fucking mind Dude...how could you dare to write a post about women having implants when you don't even know how it feels to go through the whole process. You are generalizing; just because someone decides to get breast implants does not mean she's a horrible person and can't be considered marriage material...

Give a break here !!!

LOFL, i cant believe you people are taking this seriously. he was obviously kidding. if you read the whole thread instead of posting maybe you would understand... :rolleyes:

honestly i dont think having implants is a big deal but i think many woman who get them to "fix" their little breasts are confused. it is different if you have a chest deformity, NO breasts or saggy breasts but people who are insecure about pretty little breasts need their heads examined. and yeah, maybe im not in their shoes but there are lots of people out there with MUCH worse conditions than small breasts. u need a dose of reality. if my biggest worry was having small breasts, i would consider myself lucky. :laugh:

oh and also, i dont have any sympathy for someone who has elective surgery. you make it out like she went through getting a kidney transplant b/c she was dying.