Clubplanet Nightlife Community

annoying camera banner...

fkornre

Originally posted by fkornre

that f'in banner when ur on the main page of CP is sooooooooooo annoying...the first few dayz i heard it i thought my pc was f'ed up...i had no clue what that sound was or why i was hearing it...:mad:

Same exact thing happend to me.. :laugh:

Originally posted by linabina

OMG i finally realized wtf it was the other day...i was like if i cant find the damn picture taking sound im gonna be PISSED off... now that i know where its coming from i find its easier to ignore... but goddamn thats annoying

:banghead:

ditto

LOL I was gettin soooo annoyed, I kept minimizing windows to see what it was...I look on the top of CP and i see a car but didn't read the banner...start checkin to see if i had popups, thinkin my computer was freaking out...then i finally realized it was the banner:blank:

Originally posted by fkornre

that f'in banner when ur on the main page of CP is sooooooooooo annoying...the first few dayz i heard it i thought my pc was f'ed up...i had no clue what that sound was or why i was hearing it...:mad:

the worst~! i hate it... it reminds of of that kmx drink or whatever it was they had on here a while back... with all the crazy music~!